Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I Want To Fight For a World Title, I Want To Fight The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I Want To Fight For a World Title, I Want To Fight The Best

Cleveland - Promising British heavyweight contender Daniel Dubois (17-1, 16 KOs) made his U.S. debut in style, knocking down Juiseppe Angelo Cusumano (19-4, 17 KOs) three times en-route to a first-round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DDD vs Bryan would be a good fight

Comment

Start the hype train again. Dubois beat some bum.

Where's his title shot!!!!

Comment

Boxing has the most shameless trash in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
          DDD vs Bryan would be a good fight
          When a promoter and fighter throw out enticing names with no intention of fighting real fights it is called hype/lies. Dubois will fight cherry picked bums over and over while waiting in line. It is the standard operating procedure for the joke that is boxing.

Comment

First give him somebody that will give him more than 6-7 rounds. How about Wach?
            IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

dubois vs yoka hgrovic hammer wallen step up though wallin is someone joyce needs fight get depth in resume instead if sitting back looking for cash out which is obvious knowing era then joyce age aint gone develop so much before decline cause age so that reason joyce no wallin povetin whyte parker

Comment

Dubois needs time.
                New trainer & still no head movement & he got cracked before he took care of business against a can.
                Tbf if it wasn't for his eye he could be lining up the wbo mando & not Joyce but i think the L did him a favourso he can l take a step back to work out the kinks, loose some weight & sharpen up.
                As long as it lasted i saw no difference. Its like his spine & neck are completely fused.

Comment

Until he's ready to avenge his loss, saying he's ready for a world title seems bizarre.

Comment

Daniel Dubois: I Want To Fight For a World Title, I Want To Fight The Best

Meanwhile.... Dubois fights random bum

Comment

Working...
                    X