Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Wins Dominant Decision Over Yamileth Mercado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Wins Dominant Decision Over Yamileth Mercado

CLEVELAND - Amanda Serrano continued to prove Sunday night why she is one of the best female boxers, pound-for-pound, in the sport. The seven-division champion out-classed a reluctant Yamileth Mercado throughout their 10-round, 126-pound title fight at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Serrano seemingly shut out Mercado, but judges Stacy Blevins (98-92), Dana DePaolo (99-91) and Jaime Garayua (97-93) scored eight, nine and seven rounds, respectively, for Brooklyn's Serrano.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-29-2021, 11:26 PM.

They really hung a participation medal on the loser, didn't they.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Not wildly impressed tbh. The only females that impress me are 1. Marshall and 2. Shields, then maybe 3. Persoon, 4. Taylor, 5. Serrano. I had Persoon beating Taylor both times, hence the ranking, though I thought Taylor beat Jonas 8-2 and didn't get the insanely close scorecards. Nash out.

Comment

Amanda serrano's manager is a pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
          I think he reads all the talk from Mexicans online. They actually go out to degrade and humiliate Puerto Ricans. It's actually vile. Trust me, i know.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I think he reads all the talk from Mexicans online. They actually go out to degrade and humiliate Puerto Ricans. It's actually vile. Trust me, i know.
              u don't know shyt u bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Lmao like Puerto Rican’s never do that to Mexicans? Or like any other group doesn’t do that Mexican? Please! Mexicans are humble people, but they are not meek or submissive in any way shape or form, so if they degrade Puerto Rican sits because it’s been done to them and they are just dishing out some good ole karma.

Comment

What did serranos manager do?

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                    u don't know shyt u bum!
                    Oh look, here's one of the little fellers right now and proving my point.

If you idiots had brains, you'd be dangerous.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X