Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Makes U.S. Debut, Demolishes Cusumano in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Makes U.S. Debut, Demolishes Cusumano in One Round

CLEVELAND - Daniel Dubois didn't need a single round to emphatically end his U.S. debut Sunday night. The hard-hitting heavyweight contender from London dropped overmatched Joe Cusumano three times in the first round and recorded an impressive first-round technical knockout on the Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley undercard at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-29-2021, 09:19 PM.

Thought Joe would last at least 2 ,DDD making U.S impression I guess not and not taking his time . First guy to stop Joe so there’s that .

Comment

Expected, just maybe not as fast.

Comment

Nice one lad nice one, and in front of the Cleveland fans who cheered him on. Great seeing these American fans cheer for British fighters. I love it. I hope frank does more business with Showtime in the future.
        asgarth asgarth likes this.

Comment

It’s funny watching Aerial Helwani asking who he wanted next, this is a UFC thing I guess Aerial picked it up. You’re expected to call someone out if you win in the UFC, pretty hilarious but entertaining thing.

Comment

I'm really glad on the one hand that DDD had a successful U.S debut with a K.O. win, yet it remains to be seen how he deals with the next opponent who throws up obstacles.

I hope he can continue to develop and become a more well-rounded fighter. Move that head!

Comment

DDD must wait to step up. He needs several matches at this level, first. Most hight rated contenders would beat him.

Comment

This kid is still a work in progress. First give him some guys that will give him more rounds.

Comment

Let's be honest, if it wasn't for Dubois eye he might have beaten Joyce.
                  The L might be good for him though as he has a new trainer, needs to learn head movement & Possibly slim down a bit & add some speed & movement to his game.
                  I think he's got a bright future in an aging division.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    Let's be honest, if it wasn't for Dubois eye he might have beaten Joyce.
                    The L might be good for him though as he has a new trainer, needs to learn head movement & Possibly slim down a bit & add some speed & movement to his game.
                    I think he's got a bright future in an aging division.
                    Very astute. I say the same thing. His biggest problem is the lack of head movement and it’s a bad flaw that he really needs to get over. It was the inability to slip the jab that resulted in that bad eye injury

Comment

Working...
                    X