Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Decisions Anthony Taylor in Four Round Outing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Decisions Anthony Taylor in Four Round Outing

Tommy Fury, Tyson Fury's younger brother, out-pointed Anthony Taylor in the opener of Showtime Pay-Per-View's five-fight Paul-Tyron Woodley telecast from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The undefeated Fury beat Taylor, an MMA fighter by trade, by unanimous decision in what was scored a shutout by judges Stacy Blevins (40-36), Dana DePaolo (40-36) and Phil Rogers (40-36).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-29-2021, 07:50 PM.

I wanna see the paternity test to prove this guy is related to Tyson cos holy f the natural skill level is just not there, as soon as he goes up against decent opposition he's gonna get found out and it's gonna be brutal

Comment

Holy hell this fury can’t fight for crap he need get back to reality tv

Comment

Funny how the athletic looking brother is limited and the unathletic looking brother is the world champion
        buge buge Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Never thought i would say this but JAKE PAUL knocks tommy out.

Never heard of that Motana love but i was impressed. good fight.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

No wonder Paul wants to fight this guy. He’s a smurf, who CANT FIGHT and fights nobodies like Paul. Perfect match for each other. What a joke. Pendejos.

Comment

Tommy should quit boxing and go into modelling. Just awful.. can't even put a dent into a tomato can half his size.

Comment

I’ve said it here in another place but Fury definitely sandbagged and was pulling punches. He was even called out for it by the commentators, not in those exact words but even he noticed. First thing Fury said as well was “I just had to go 4 rounds with your training partner! That should mean it’s easy for you right?”

Don’t get me wrong, he still didn’t look like a top talent but he’s roughly the same size but with what looks to be a power-disadvantage for him.

Also, am I the only one that just learned Tommy and Tyson are only half brothers? I’ve never heard them called that until this broadcast where they kept making a point of it, not sure what they’re trying to do there.

Comment

Guys, I barely woke up on time to watch Amanda Serrano vs. Yamileth Mercado, and of course Jake Paul vs. Tyrone Woodley, so I missed Tommy's U.S debut. From the reaction of the MMA community, it looks like Tommy stunk up the joint, as usual ; absolute ASS.

Comment

Tommy Malignaggi more like. For all his muscles the dude couldn't bust a grape. Him and Paul is a 50-50. Nash out

Comment

Working...
                    X