Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano: I Want To Be Undisputed Champion But Cruz, Mahfoud Refuse To Take Any Chances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano: I Want To Be Undisputed Champion But Cruz, Mahfoud Refuse To Take Any Chances

Amanda Serrano was certain her next fight was going to get her one step closer to becoming undisputed champion. The reigning WBC/WBO/IBO featherweight titlist was four weeks removed from her ninth-round knockout of Daniela Bermudez on a Ring City USA show this past March when the same platform aired another bout in her division. The April 22 edition featured an upset with Mexico City's Erika Cruz soundly outpointing long-reigning WBA titlist Jelena Mrdjenovich to win the title. Talks surfaced of an immediate showdown between Serrano (40-1-1, 30KOs) and Cruz (13-1, 3KOs) targeted for this summer, only for Cruz's team to have second thoughts and decline the opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That coward Jennifer Han, got out of dodge and headed north. Jennifer Han, knew that Amanda Serrano would beat the living sht out of her and decided to challenge that fraud Katie Taylor for the fake 'undisputed' lightweight crown, that everyone knows belongs to Delfine Persoon.

Comment

Yep they ducked the fight, but fighting two super bantamweight weight in a role isn’t a good look, just like ducking Katie Taylor for your highest payday isn’t a good look.

Comment

Maybe she should offer them the same amount she's getting, considering she wants equal purse against Taylor.
        Sid-Knee Sid-Knee buge buge like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yep they ducked the fight, but fighting two super bantamweight weight in a role isn’t a good look, just like ducking Katie Taylor for your highest payday isn’t a good look.
          Trying to unify all the belts in a division isn't a good look? Since when?

And Katie Taylor can get that work whenever she wants. As long as they get the money right and Hearn doesn't jerk Serrano around and make her waste money on a training camp for nothing. Taylor doesn't seem to want it, though. I think we all know why.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Trying to unify all the belts in a division isn't a good look? Since when?

And Katie Taylor can get that work whenever she wants. As long as they get the money right and Hearn doesn't jerk Serrano around and make her waste money on a training camp for nothing. Taylor doesn't seem to want it, though. I think we all know why.
            Who said it isn’t a good look? You need to read my post again. I said yes they ducked her.

She would never get that Taylor fight, I really hope so. She had her chance, she ducked it. She used Taylor to get a 3 fights deal, the same deal that she was happy with until it came to fighting Taylor, she made her excuses and avoided the fight. So F her..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Who said it isn’t a good look? You need to read my post again. I said yes they ducked her.

She would never get that Taylor fight, I really hope so. She had her chance, she ducked it. She used Taylor to get a 3 fights deal, the same deal that she was happy with until it came to fighting Taylor, she made her excuses and avoided the fight. So F her..
              She tried to get the unifications but they ducked her so she's staying active with the fights she can get. Nothing wrong with that and in no way is that a bad look for her.

Eddie Hearn went back on what was promised and wanted Serrano to take a paycut for the Katie Taylor fight. This has been rehashed a lot of times already. They could make the fight happen now if they wanted but there's 2 things stopping the Taylor camp: fear and common sense.

Katie Taylor's gravy train would come to a crashing halt when Serrano beats her. They don't want that.
              El Más Loco El Más Loco likes this.

Comment

boxing is a funny game, some people say this person is ducking this person and some say the opposite, well taylor has been begging serrano for a fight for years and thats a fact, serrano is the one who is the diva, thats also a fact, taylor had to take a paycut in the pandemic like eveyone else & as far as i can see serrano was the only person allowed not to take a paycut & she still bailed out of the fight, taylor has been online slagging off serrano about fighting for vacant titles and having actually not fought any one good, serrano cant even answer that stuff, she has no answer yet the serrano fangirls cant even see it for some reason, odd stuff
                Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  boxing is a funny game, some people say this person is ducking this person and some say the opposite, well taylor has been begging serrano for a fight for years and thats a fact, serrano is the one who is the diva, thats also a fact, taylor had to take a paycut in the pandemic like eveyone else & as far as i can see serrano was the only person allowed not to take a paycut & she still bailed out of the fight, taylor has been online slagging off serrano about fighting for vacant titles and having actually not fought any one good, serrano cant even answer that stuff, she has no answer yet the serrano fangirls cant even see it for some reason, odd stuff
                  Hearn asked Serrano to take a paycut and made her go into training camp for nothing. Also blocked her from doing a reality show that would have put money in her pocket.

But if Katie Taylor really wants to get her ass whooped she can send over a contract. Serrano will do a job on her like Delfine Persoon did.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Hearn asked Serrano to take a paycut and made her go into training camp for nothing. Also blocked her from doing a reality show that would have put money in her pocket.

But if Katie Taylor really wants to get her ass whooped she can send over a contract. Serrano will do a job on her like Delfine Persoon did.
                    Hearn wanted her to go to training camp so she could fight taylor, nothing else, she had her chance to do just that and failed, persoon luckily didnt and ended up with 2 great fights with taylor, thats how its done, 2 great hard fights, persoon fights would be much harder than a serrano fight too, there is a reason that taylor was chasing the diva so hard

Comment

Working...
                    X