Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Taylor, Baranchyk-Love, Dubois-Cusumano, Conwell-Rubio - Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Taylor, Baranchyk-Love, Dubois-Cusumano, Conwell-Rubio - Weights

Conwell, Tommy Fury, Dubois, Baranchyk Weights Photos Gallery - Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley is the headline attraction atop an evening of professional boxing action presented by SHOWTIME PPV(R) and Most Valuable Promotions in association with Holden Productions, live from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio, on Sunday, August 29 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-29-2021, 06:50 PM.

Looks like the juice flows freely at the Triller ranch.

Comment

Holy bad tattoos lol...

Cusumano's is particularly awful.

Anthony Taylor has his middle name in all caps 'PAUL' on his arm lol... And his first and last name above his navel in case he forgets it?

Comment

Baranchyk looking like a mini Brock Lesnar.

Comment

Some of those guys look ready to make love to each other.

Comment

Rubios, Conwell's opponent, is looking awfully waifish.

Comment

Dubois winning in the first round is just 3:1, that says a lot about Cusumano. The few minutes of footage I have seen of him suggest that he's plain terrible. One of those heavyweights whose gears are slow, slower and call the tow truck, as Jim Brady would have it.

Comment

I really hope to see a Dubois who has learnt to move his head more, improved speed and footwork. He has too much of a plodding, languid, style, and I feel strongly that a change in trainer whilst he is still teachable might be able to add some important alterations to his game.

He currently has a straight-up boxer stance and can be capable of turning on the power when needed, but with the right tweeks this guy could be a real threat to the division.

Joyce exposed Daniel's defensive flaws and his inability to adapt enough. He was beaten by a superior reach and footwork, which, as we know can only be dealt with by cutting the ring off and employing pressure, going to the body, and keeping the hands tucked in - not held far forward.

I really like 'DDD', and hope he develops into a true contender.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Gay's playboy.
                  Last edited by Ajvar; 08-29-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X