Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley - Ready For Battle in Cleveland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley - Ready For Battle in Cleveland

Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley Weights Photos Gallery - Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley is the headline attraction atop an evening of professional boxing action presented by SHOWTIME PPV(R) and Most Valuable Promotions in association with Holden Productions, live from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio, on Sunday, August 29 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-29-2021, 06:51 PM.

I’ve never seen either guy fight. Would anyone be cool enough to give an unbiased opinion of how you see this fight going? I’m not planning on watching it at all but if people think it may be entertaining I could be persuaded to catch it after the fact. I’ve heard of Woodley’s mma background but I don’t watch it so I don’t know much about his strengths. Also never seen the couple of fights Jake has had.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      I’ve never seen either guy fight. Would anyone be cool enough to give an unbiased opinion of how you see this fight going? I’m not planning on watching it at all but if people think it may be entertaining I could be persuaded to catch it after the fact. I’ve heard of Woodley’s mma background but I don’t watch it so I don’t know much about his strengths. Also never seen the couple of fights Jake has had.
      YouTube guys getting paid
      while prima donnas call out each other ??

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        I'll give you the truth, Woodley is an MMA fighter who has never boxed before, he throws a overhand right that is super telegraphed and when that doesn't work he folds. Oh and he is on a 4 fight losing streak, also pushing 40.

The other guy is in his early 20s, bigger physically and is not being pre fight or post fight drug tested. He is a youtuber but has every advantage in this fight he at least has been boxing for a couple years now. He hand picked Woodley specifically for what I listed above. Here's the funny part, they want you to pay for this clown show.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

YouTube guys getting paid
          while prima donnas call out each other ??
          Lol! Johnny 420 pretty much has it sussed. The only possible allure could be that age ol’ puncher’s chance for the smaller, fish outta water, semi-retired mma fighter, but it ain’t bloody likely. Mos’ def not worth paying for. Watch it after if curious.
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

I'll give you the truth, Woodley is an MMA fighter who has never boxed before, he throws a overhand right that is super telegraphed and when that doesn't work he folds. Oh and he is on a 4 fight losing streak, also pushing 40.

The other guy is in his early 20s, bigger physically and is not being pre fight or post fight drug tested. He is a youtuber but has every advantage in this fight he at least has been boxing for a couple years now. He hand picked Woodley specifically for what I listed above. Here's the funny part, they want you to pay for this clown show.
            Actually they are both getting tested.

Comment

Appreciate it.
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I wish Bud is as active as Jake Paul
                Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                  Actually they are both getting tested.
                  They are not, it's all over the place. No post fight drug test. It's only for the title fights. It's disgusting.

Comment

You sound like a salty hater. Woodley is not just “an mma fighter”. He was a former world champion with legit power. He beat the **** out Stephen Thompson standing who had an absurd kickboxing record. Also yes Woodley lost has last 4 fights but they’ve literally all been top 10 opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X