Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Plans To Stay At 140; Wants Garcia, Broner, Davis, Haney, Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Plans To Stay At 140; Wants Garcia, Broner, Davis, Haney, Lopez

You can cross off Regis Prograis from your fantasy welterweight matchups, at least in the short term. The former 140-pound titleholder from New Orleans has no plans on moving up to boxing's so-called glamor division, not until, that is, he nabs a title in his current weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

What you'll get is probably more ducking.
    Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Unfortunately he is going to have to align with a promoter for network exposure. The necessary evil, he doesn't have a belt or a big enough fan base to be independent.

Comment

When and if those fights don’t happen, hopefully he doesn’t get overpaid for cherries. Fight a Zepeda.

Comment

Taylor got him out of the Bayou and did what he had to do, survive. That was too much rabbit for Prograis to pull out of the hat. He might have problems with some of those names, and somewhere else.

Comment

I'd love to see Prograis vs Tank Davis or Prograis vs Haney.

Comment

Face Brandun Lee and get that ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Face Brandun Lee and get that ass whooped.
                U must be on that old school crack, Brandon is unproven on all fronts, I have never seen someone get as much air time as Brandon against all bums! Brandon needs to step up, but Prograis isn’t who he want to see believe that!

Comment

I like Prograis but I think he’s trying to cherry pick on small guys coming up or shop worn Broner for a good payday and trying to be the 1st guy to stop Broner. He doesn’t call for a rematch against Josh Taylor whom he fought a good fight against but I feel like the judges the better man got the decision. I really believe 147 is the most entertaining division there is with so many up and comers and talent rich champions and he doesn’t want that smoke, really he doesn’t! He continues to call out guys like Gervonta who is small and coming up but isn’t a true Jr Welterweight which is a hoe move to call him out. At least give a guy who’s coming up a couple fights against honest competition 1st. Prograis on some scarred crack at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    I like Prograis but I think he’s trying to cherry pick on small guys coming up or shop worn Broner for a good payday and trying to be the 1st guy to stop Broner. He doesn’t call for a rematch against Josh Taylor whom he fought a good fight against but I feel like the judges the better man got the decision. I really believe 147 is the most entertaining division there is with so many up and comers and talent rich champions and he doesn’t want that smoke, really he doesn’t! He continues to call out guys like Gervonta who is small and coming up but isn’t a true Jr Welterweight which is a hoe move to call him out. At least give a guy who’s coming up a couple fights against honest competition 1st. Prograis on some scarred crack at the moment.
                    He was actively pursuing Mikey Garcia mosT recently. Hardly a soft target at 140. The only time I heard Davis’ name on his lips was after he came up to 140 and that was to say that there is no way Gervonta’s team would consider letting him fight him, and he’s quite right there. Otherwise, of course a 30 something fighter is looking to make the most of each and every fight he has left financially.
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X