Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Pacquiao Looked Old, I Would Have Beaten Him With No Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Pacquiao Looked Old, I Would Have Beaten Him With No Problems

Undisputed junior welterweight champion, Josh Taylor, has never made it a secret that eight division champion Manny Pacquiao is his idol. Taylor even has a dog named 'Pacman'. On the other hand, Taylor has always desired to tests his skills against Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Josh Taylor, could not win more than six round vs. Jose Ramirez ; judges : Tim Cheatham 114-112 | Dave Moretti 114-112 | Steve Weisfeld 114-112, unanimously seen Jose Ramirez win as many rounds as Josh Taylor, the two knockdowns made the difference.

Its important to note that one of those knockdowns happened when Taylor-Ramirez were separating in the clinch -- a lucky shot, a slip by Ramirez expecting Taylor to fight clean.

And even before the 140 undisputed clash with Ramirez, Regis Prograis gave the 'Tart-Tomato' the beating of his life, on the verge of being stopped in the final round. Taylor sucks.
    Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Pfft. Look at this cnt trying to not only discredit ugas but actually take his credit too. Pathetic and unnecessary at the same time.
      GypsyTRAIN GypsyTRAIN likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Josh Taylor, could not win more than six round vs. Jose Ramirez ; judges : Tim Cheatham 114-112 | Dave Moretti 114-112 | Steve Weisfeld 114-112, unanimously seen Jose Ramirez win as many rounds as Josh Taylor, the two knockdowns made the difference.

Its important to note that one of those knockdowns happened when Taylor-Ramirez were separating in the clinch -- a lucky shot, a slip by Ramirez expecting Taylor to fight clean.

And even before the 140 undisputed clash with Ramirez, Regis Prograis gave the 'Tart-Tomato' the beating of his life, on the verge of being stopped in the final round. Taylor sucks.
        Nah, both of the KD's were luck. As were all the other punches he landed on Ramirez to win 9 of the 12 rounds.

Comment

Well Ugas got in ring with his idol and would like to again. No, Pac didn't damage his legacy in that fight its called passing of the torch it signifies pac has never cherry picked and fought all comers. And pac made it competitive when former flyweights should t even be in ring with big W Ws who could pass for light middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Pfft. Look at this cnt trying to not only discredit ugas but actually take his credit too. Pathetic and unnecessary at the same time.
            You looked at it that way? I just see him acknowledging that Manny was done as a fighter and that he would have beaten Ugas had it been a few years earlier. I agree. As does any other reasonable person.

How is claiming he'd have beaten Manny himself taking credit from Ugas? Are you saying only Ugas had the ability to beat this version of Manny? Every good fighter in and around that weight, as well as most decent ones, would have beaten that version of Manny. Just look at the long history of the very greatest fighters being beaten by complete puddings. It happens to them all if they stay long enough. This is no different.

I like Ugas and had him beating Porter. But the win over Manny is worthless. It's the truth.
            PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Nah, both of the KD's were luck. As were all the other punches he landed on Ramirez to win 9 of the 12 rounds.
              9 out of 12 rounds, Josh Taylor barely even won the seventh in spite dropping Ramirez on the break -- I think the judges even gave Jose that round, Josh Taylor would get KO by any PBC welterweight, that's the reason he is hiding in Ireland and keeping away from P4P #1. Terence Crawford

Comment

Foh. There was no luck at all. The judges had the scores all wrong. Taylor can fight and Ramirez clearly lost. What are you even saying about the knockdowns, lmao…!!!??? I do side with you about the Prograis fight. Prograis had the fight in his hands only to let Taylor out punch him by a slim margin in the championship rounds. I would’ve loved to see a rematch. Tank is going to ko Taylor so don’t worry about it!

Comment

9 out of 12 rounds, Josh Taylor barely even won the seventh in spite dropping Ramirez on the break -- I think the judges even gave Jose that round, Josh Taylor would get KO by any PBC welterweight, that's the reason he is hiding in Ireland and keeping away from P4P #1. Terence Crawford
                  You can't threaten people with PBC fighters. Not even they have the courage to threaten anyone by stepping up. It's like asking Charlie Z not to run after he's landed a few sucker punches on you. It isn't going to happen. Not in this life time.

GypsyTRAIN GypsyTRAIN likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Foh. There was no luck at all. The judges had the scores all wrong. Taylor can fight and Ramirez clearly lost. What are you even saying about the knockdowns, lmao…!!!??? I do side with you about the Prograis fight. Prograis had the fight in his hands only to let Taylor out punch him by a slim margin in the championship rounds. I would’ve loved to see a rematch. Tank is going to ko Taylor so don’t worry about it!
                    Tank and his team are frightened of Taylor. They're trying to down play him by claiming he's "Not a big enough name" Haha. Hopefully one day he reaches the level of Barrios for Tank to consider him. Hopefully he becomes just as bad too to make sure of it.
                    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X