Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love: I'm Glad Prison Happened To Me Rather Than A Casket; Life Humbled Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love: I'm Glad Prison Happened To Me Rather Than A Casket; Life Humbled Me

By Keith Idec - CLEVELAND - It's impossible for Montana Love to avoid becoming emotional during the biggest fight week of his boxing career. Six years ago, he was imprisoned. Incarceration was even more difficult for Love because his mother, Clarice Love, died from colon cancer at the age of 38 in January 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who's this Hannah Montana fella?
    SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Baranchyk has been in there with a couple of top operators at 140, and that was after he’d obtained his IBF strap. So, we should definitely get to see what ol’ Montana Love is bringing to the table in this one.
      Last edited by Hammer08; 08-28-2021, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
        Who's this Hannah Montana fella?
        U will find out and afterwards don’t start riding his nuts!

Comment

Not sure which is harder, going to prison or fighting Baranchyk.
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Did he say he had a child at 15? And the cycle continues.

Comment

I believe the comment about the connection between he and his mother are retrospecives, becuase, it was during that no dount close relationship, he was getting into all kinds of trouble, theft, drugs, which resulted in his incarceraton whilst the ooor lady was deadly ill, passing away. It is his conscience making up a story to justify himself.

Nevertheless, he has rehabilitated and very good luch and success to him.
              Last edited by edgarg; 08-28-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Baranchyk has been in some wars. I'm not sure how much of him was left in the ring from those fights, especially after the Zepeda carnage.

I've seen Love a few times, he seems decent but we will find out if han handle the pressure and violence that the Beast brings.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Not sure which is harder, going to prison or fighting Baranchyk.
                  Or being named Montana Love.
                  steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

I really hope Baranchyk has recovered, there is no one out there with his heart and will fighting nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X