Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ceja Refutes Report That He Suffered Fractured Orbital Bone In KO Loss To Magsayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ceja Refutes Report That He Suffered Fractured Orbital Bone In KO Loss To Magsayo

Julio Ceja has returned home to Mexico City, where he is spending time with his family and recovering mentally and physically from his vicious knockout loss to Mark Magsayo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know this is kinda off topic, but I woke up this morning and realized it's not a dream - Pac Man really did all that running in the hills with hundreds of cult- like followers, do hundreds of thousands of sit ups, have the speed of a cheetah and a hawk combined, beat his body with wooden sticks, and STILL got his ass whipped on a 2 week short notice, didn't he??

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      I know this is kinda off topic, but I woke up this morning and realized it's not a dream - Pac Man really did all that running in the hills with hundreds of cult- like followers, do hundreds of thousands of sit ups, have the speed of a cheetah and a hawk combined, beat his body with wooden sticks, and STILL got his ass whipped on a 2 week short notice, didn't he??
      Yes he did. Weird, what a bum he is. Specially for a legend in his prime. Shouldn't be getting your ass whooped when you're on your prime.
      longjab1026 longjab1026 likes this.

Comment

Media are bums.

Comment

Break that whole paragraph down and you can't even do half those things. You're criticizing an ATG, multimillionaire because he got beat at 42 years old lol
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Yes, he was beaten. But what do you think happened to all the greats from the past who were much younger than Pac and against much lesser opponents who weren't naturally bigger than they were? They came off far worse. Plus, they didn't have 2 years out of the ring either with all the ring rust. And if you thought it couldn't get any worse, he has a switch of opponent that is orthodox and not the Southpaw he was preparing for.

Just some food for thought.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

IMO it was a lucky punch that floored Ceja.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                Not sure if you're being cheeky but I don't think it was a lucky punch really. He was hurt/staggered momentarily before getting dropped and stopped. I picked Ceja and bet on a Ceja KO too so I kind of want to believe that but Magsayo was still dangerous with his hand speed and clearly had enough mustard left on his shots going into the late rounds.
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  You only say that bc of Ceja avoiding the left beforehand. It was straight thru the gloves that shot. Magsayo was getting worked and needed it.

Imo it was a good fight.

Comment

That was a very brutal KO and it took a long time for him to get back in the dressing room.

He was winning on my cards by a wide margin before the KO.

I am glad that he is okay.

That fight saved the PPV imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X