Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I'm Coming To Destroy Josh Warrington!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I'm Coming To Destroy Josh Warrington!

Mauricio Lara says he will "destroy" Josh Warrington when they meet for a second time at Emerald Headingley Stadium in Leeds next Saturday September 4 in what is a huge fight for the Featherweight division, shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see a few people shedding tears if Lara wins again.

Comment

As much as I like josh and want him to get revenge here, I just can't see any other outcome than the first fight, he just couldn't take Lara's power and I don't see how u can suddenly change that

Comment

Comment

Warrington's style is predicated on overwhelming his opponents with volume but Lara LOVES when fighters come to him and his power is just too much for Warrington. For Warrington to win, he would need to out box Lara and can he really do that? Warrington has no power to deter Lara and isn't the best of boxers so he has his work cut out for him.

Should have taken the Xu Can fight. Missed opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            It would be nice if Matchroom could ever make small videos like this for the opponents BEFORE they knockout their A-side guy.

Comment

Fair play to Warrington for wanting a rematch after taking such a horrific beating last time but I can't see him winning.
              Last time he had all the advantages, I think the referee even hit Lara with a steel chair at one point and that still didn't stop him beating Warrington to within an inch of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

It would be nice if Matchroom could ever make small videos like this for the opponents BEFORE they knockout their A-side guy.
                Eddie be like : What m8, are you mad? Me thinks that would be a waste of money, as eyez already paid the judges off.

Comment

I'll put my money on Lara by KO!
                  KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

……………”again.”
                    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X