No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Had a Feeling Pacquiao Would Be Upset By Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Had a Feeling Pacquiao Would Be Upset By Ugas

Promoter Eddie Hearn had a feeling Manny Pacquiao would suffer an upset loss at the hands of WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas. Ugas accepted the fight on ten days notice, after WBC, IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence was forced to withdraw when a serious eye injury was discovered during a pre-fight medical examination.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had a feeling also and was realistic. Read my posts prior to fight I had a feeling pac could be at spence but feeling he'd lose go to ugas.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I had a feeling also and was realistic. Read my posts prior to fight I had a feeling pac could be at spence but feeling he'd lose go to ugas.
      Spence would’ve hurt him.

Comment

I had a feeling if PAC lost there would be ready made excuses justifying his loss which is cool by me to be fair considering his age .What i didn't anticipate is Pacquiao mimicking Ray charles whilst his wife feeds him noodles
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Spence would’ve hurt him.
          Well I was at least right about ugas if spence would have hurt pac

Comment

Pacquiao was setup.
            TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

No question that Ugas was the more fundamentally sound fighter than Erroll Spence, Jr but I must admit that I never saw this loss coming.

I'd always knew that Yordenis Ugas was a good fighter but just not as good as Pac even at 42 years of age. There are levels to this and I just thought that Ugas was a second tier fighter; A level below Manny and perhaps he still is.

However, It's just so happens that Pac is now a shot fighter. It's safe to say at this stage of his career he has aged.

Comment

Eddie - I was gonna tweet a perfect fight prediction but didn’t - Hearn

i put £32 on Ugas win. Can believe they paid 4/1

Comment

You are not alone young Edward, I did as well. Styles make fights and those sound basics of the Cuban style is a nightmare to anyone particularly the unorthodox heavily Wing Chung influenced style of Pacquiao
                  BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

so who decided to put this really bad style matchup for pac as a replacement to a just back car crash guy who may be held together by steel rods

Comment

Working...
                    X