Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero: I Know Inoue Is Scared Of Me, Like Donaire; Would Go To Japan To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero: I Know Inoue Is Scared Of Me, Like Donaire; Would Go To Japan To Fight Him

John Riel Casimero would welcome an opportunity to challenge Naoya Inoue in Inoue's home country of Japan. The WBO bantamweight champion senses, though, that Inoue doesn't want to face him in what would be an intriguing 118-pound title unification fight. The Philippines' Casimero discussed a potential showdown with Inoue following his 12-round, split-decision defeat of reluctant challenger Guillermo Rigondeaux on two weeks ago in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight would be so big in Japan. It needs to happen already, regardless of the location.

Comment

Sure he is.

Comment

The boxing gods have blessed boxing with a talented, brash entertainer who puts fear in the hearts of other champions. Inouye and Donaire have been forced to reset their opinions of Casimero and have now resorted to freezing him out. What a shame.

Comment

Les do this!

Comment

I'm surprised the Japanese havent signed up for this unification already.

Comment

Casimero is an entertaining fighter but I don't see anything that makes me think he can challenge Inoue. Yeah he has two good wins recently but that doesn't mean he didn't lose to 12-3 Jonas Sultan right before that. If he doesn't end up getting Inoue in his next fight or two I could see him getting upset by one of the lower tier bantamweights.

Comment

If Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire II, goes down in November, they are going to put a beating on each other. Naoya might suffer another injury, and Nonito might be done, so its a good time for John Riel Casimero to jump on the winner.

Comment

Inoue is only scared of being accused of murder after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Inoue is only scared of being accused of murder after the fight.
                    That's basically it. That's why I didn't want my man Rigo to beat Casimero because the winner has a sleep study session with Inoue..

Comment

Working...
                    X