Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Warrington Grinding Hard For Mauricio Lara Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Warrington Grinding Hard For Mauricio Lara Rematch

Josh Warrington Training Camp Photos Gallery - Matchroom Boxing donated 200 tickets for Josh Warrington's huge rematch with Mauricio Lara at Emerald Headingley Stadium in Leeds on Saturday September 4 to the NHS via Blue Light Tickets. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What are the odds of a repeat loss on this one. I watched it and was dumbfounded when I saw Warrington lose but at the same time he had lost a step or something so I could see a repeat of the first fight.

Comment

Unbeknownst to Josh Warrington's barely cognitive corroded mind, he has unknowingly admitted that he can not beat Maurico Lara, as Josh has stated in recent video interviews that fighting the Mexican toe-to-toe was a stupid idea. I wonder If Warrington has a clue that that high-work-rate front foot-style that he conceded to be the wrong path to take against Lara, is the only way he knows how to fight.

It would seem that Josh Warrington is planning on winning on a points decision, can he survive is the only question? We all know that the UK is the home of robberies, so the cards are already filled out against Lara.

Comment

This might be the end of the career for the man from Leeds with the Cheshire surname

Comment

I see why Hearns left sky sports so he can put on fake world titles just like hIS DAD

Comment

Warrington should outbox Lara in Rematch. He need to demonstrate very good boxing skills...

Comment

Even if Josh boxes, he would have to have something to keep Lara off of him and I'm not sure he has that in his arsenal. If he boxes, he would have to box a perfect fight the entire time against a guy who comes forward non-stop doing damage.

Comment

Warrington only knows how to fight one way so I dont see what kind of adjustments he can make.

The way he lost last time tells me that same thing is going to happen in a rematch.

Comment

i think he will do better in the rematch

Comment

Considering the rematch is in Leeds and they're stuffing the stadium with a bunch of freebies, it seems they're pulling out all the stops. What else can they do to make it hard on the Mexican? A big ring? Josh doesn't need to know how to box to take off running. How many Mexican judges, or ref? This is why things are the way they are. When you have to stack the deck to win, don't be shocked when you don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X