Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Looking For One Shot With Fury, Says Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Looking For One Shot With Fury, Says Sparring Partner

Former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder will not be looking a single punch in his upcoming trilogy fight with Tyson Fury, according to sparring partner Stephan Shaw. Back in February of 2020, Fury stopped Wilder in the seventh round to capture the WBC world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is wilder trying to bully or scare fury out of the Oct. 9 dance? Let’s do this already!

Comment

He might be training very well and fixing some flaws, but I think that come fight night he will revert back to just looking for one one punch.

Comment

There's only one Tyson Fury!!!!!

Comment

Lets see, i will say time is a great healer because after Wilder was baptised by Fury a few years back even Wilder fans were resigned to the fact Deontay was dead food. Now fast forward till today, during Wilder's hiatus you have witnessed a few videos and heard some weird interviews and now his fans have found their voices.
          I want you all to remember i spared you the insults when DEONTAY was dethroned. i took pity on your souls even though you bashed me when AJ got bamboozled by RUIZ. This time i will not be so gracious. Pact&rds have to the end of the month to say their goodbyes and Wilder fans I'm giving to end of OCTOBER. I cant wait to hear the next instalment of excuses

Comment

Wilder should stick to cosplay, he's still HW champ at that.
            Straightener Straightener likes this.

Comment

Everyone's got a plan until punched. Deontay got a good chin for a littler guy but he's not used to not being able to get out of way of them with his long reach. Furys even longer

Comment

Its going to be a great heavyweight fight for how long it last

Comment

I am curious to see how this new version of himself handles stuff in the event plan A fails. It's nice that he is trying to win rounds over looking for the big right, but we'll see...he still wants to KO fury.
                  Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Don't know what else he's gonna look for. He doesn't know how to do anything else. Can't teach an old dog new tricks and this dog is OLD.

Comment

Working...
                    X