Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tommy Fury, Serrano, Dubois, Conwell, Baranchyk, Love - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tommy Fury, Serrano, Dubois, Conwell, Baranchyk, Love - Workouts

Tommy Fury, Daniel Dubois Workouts Photos Gallery - Renowned content creator and unbeaten pro boxer Jake "The Problem Child" Paul and former UFC champion Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley kicked off fight week on Wednesday with an open to the public media workout before they headline on SHOWTIME PPV this Sunday, August 29 from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ivan Baranchyk is back?! Montana Love appears to be good opposition to return from THE devastating 2020 KOTY. Its a shame that this board spent more time talking about that no good English-Bum Tommy Fury, this is how the sport does boxers -- I kinda understand why these athletes dont care about what the 'fans' and media want.

Put some respect on Baranchyk's name.

Comment

Dubois looks huge

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Ivan Baranchyk is back?! Montana Love appears to be good opposition to return from THE devastating 2020 KOTY. Its a shame that this board spent more time talking about that no good English-Bum Tommy Fury, this is how the sport does boxers -- I kinda understand why these athletes dont care about what the 'fans' and media want.

Put some respect on Baranchyk's name.
        What makes him a no good English bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

What makes him a no good English bum?

Have you looked at Tommy's record and the pitiful performance that he puts out? John Parker, is Joseph Parker's little brother, hes fought his seventh professional contest scheduled for eight rounds ; but now you look at this spoiled hyped English-Bum Tommy, whos related to Tyson Fury and we see that Tommy is fighting a B-league cage-fighter with a losing record in a six round bout.

Comment

Zepeda - Baranchyk was a classic. Good to see Belarusian back.

I am also interested to see Dubois. I guess Cusumano is solid, he is 49. by boxrec?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Have you looked at Tommy's record and the pitiful performance that he puts out? John Parker, is Joseph Parker's little brother, hes fought his seventh professional contest scheduled for eight rounds ; but now you look at this spoiled hyped English-Bum Tommy, whos related to Tyson Fury and we see that Tommy is fighting a B-league cage-fighter with a losing record in a six round bout.
              So.....who should he be fighting in his 1-6th fights with not very much amateur experience? As I thought, you were just a hater and had no substance behind it. Let's let the guy do something before criticizing him ffs. You don't have to hate him just because his brother is Tyson and because he's a gypsy.
              Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-31-2021, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X