Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Responds To Warrant, Released On Bond Following Alleged Incident In San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Responds To Warrant, Released On Bond Following Alleged Incident In San Antonio

Jermall Charlo is out on bond after responding to an arrest warrant on felony robbery charges from an alleged incident earlier this summer in San Antonio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thugs gonna thug

Comment

Of course they don't respond to legat problems, they would need a whole branch to deal with them if they did. A lot of PBC guys out there acting a fool.

Comment

Much ado about nothing. Why did they lose his debit card? Maybe this is some attempt to fleece money from a guy they know is a world boxing champion. Who knows, but a non-story.

Comment

Being polite and simply handing out cash instead is what I'd do. I guess maybe too many margaritas.
          GypsyTRAIN GypsyTRAIN likes this.

Comment

His bro robbed Castano that night, and he robbed a waiter?

Allegedly?

Comment

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Comment

sounds like a scene from a comedy sketch

Comment

Nonsense.. these banks do these fraud alerts on my account constantly when doing purchases from places such as Home Depot.. this won’t even go to trial

Comment

Ohhhhhh....so that's it! Just as I thought! In the previous thread I mentioned that he may have been at a "hood" spot and they were probably trying some foolishness. Looks as though I was partially correct. If his card declined, why didn't they give it back to him?

Women lie all the time and a lot of them are bigger thieves than we may know. Simply giving someone your debit/credit card at a restaurant seems like a thoughtless transaction until you realize they can record you card info and run it somewhere else.

This happened to me at an Outback and a Twin Peak's in the past, so I'm not surprised. And I used to frequent a $2 Tuesdays spot years ago that used to pull this crap among other things. This sounds like a "non-case" and I hope it fizzles out.

Besides....the Charlos are always good for doing something dumb here and there outside of the ring....why waste it on a debit card snafu.
                    Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X