Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Has Street Dedicated To Her in Flint, Michigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Has Street Dedicated To Her in Flint, Michigan

Multi-division champion Claressa Shields is in high spirits after the street she grew up on in Flint, Michigan, was honorarily dedicated in her name by City of Flint Mayor Sheldon Neely. Last Sunday, Shields, 26, was presented the accolade, which turned Spencer Street into Claressa Shields Street, at her Joy Tabernacle Church, where Shields was a guest speaker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People (I) give her a lot of **** but she complained about boxing and did something about it, going to MMA. Keep at it and losing weight towards reaching 145 pounds, she could be a household name.

Comment

How nice, I am sure it will be the safest street in Flint.

Comment

The bar is pretty low in flint i guess

Comment

2-time Olympic gold medalist and a world champion in several weight classes. She's deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            The bar is pretty low in flint i guess
            I'm not a fan of hers but you'd be hard-pressed to say she hasn't accomplished anything.

And maybe the bar is a little lower in Flint but is there a Byrd street or Grand Funk Railroad street? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lint,_Michigan

Comment

That's a nice look for her! Congrats!

Now make sure that criminal brother of hers is no longer around....she can't have more moments like this when fools like that are in her camp.
              PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Michigan or Vegas would never do that for Floyd lmaooooooo

Comment

Props to the GOAT.

Comment

Very well deserved!

Glad they did it now instead of when she is seriously old or passed on.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X