Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk - Undercard Made Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk - Undercard Made Official

Details of the supporting cast to Anthony Joshua's huge IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO Heavyweight World Title showdown with Oleksandr Usyk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday September 25 have been confirmed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

absolute trash. how in the hell is that guy mandatory for Okolie? hes never ****ing fought anyone.

Comment

Another classic mandatory spot from the WBO with Prasovic. All the sanctioning bodies have their faults, but the WBO's rankings are ridiculously bad.

Comment

Was hoping to see Hrgovic vs Bakole .
        Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Pretty dismal undercard, but I suppose that’s much of a muchness when you have big money in the main event taking up the majority of the pool

Comment

Decent card.

Good to see Okolie and Callum Smith fighting again.
            IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Not a great card. Sure I'd like to see Okolie and Smith back but they're in gimme fights and then you got 3 prospect level fights. At least it's Dazn and not a 90 dollar PPV or something.
              TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

Finally a main event to look forward to in a dismal HW 2021.

Comment

For those who don't want to read some narrative article just to look at the official card:

Comment

Bakole turned that down wanting another fight first last I heard.

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Was hoping to see Hrgovic vs Bakole .

Comment

Working...
                    X