Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero's Promoter To Donaire: You Signed A Contract; Step Up and Fight Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero's Promoter To Donaire: You Signed A Contract; Step Up and Fight Us!

John Riel Casimero's promoter hopes his fighter gets the opportunity to beat the opponent he wanted to fight two weeks ago. That'll require Nonito Donaire to change his mind about boxing his fellow Filipino in what seemingly would be an entertaining bantamweight title unification fight. After agreeing to replace Guillermo Rigondeaux, whom Casimero beat by split decision Saturday night, Donaire withdrew from their bout because neither he nor his wife/manager, Rachel Donaire, was comfortable with Casimero's enrollment in the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association's testing program for performance-enhancing drugs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its pretty remarkable that John Riel Casimero has been hitting his targets thus far, and as the levels becomes even more complicated, his journey becomes more exciting. Win or loose I got to root for the shyte talking munchkin.

Aye Nonito, Mga kababayan, Turn up!

Comment

Hell if I’m Donaire at this point in my career, I stay the hell away from this guy because he’s not as slippery as the Cuban and this kid in shape keeps coming and punch like a mule kicks. Mess around and be getting spoon feed for the rest of your life.

Comment

Donaire should just fight this guy. They have enough drama that would make it will sell.
        GypsyTRAIN GypsyTRAIN likes this.

Comment

Donaire would win this fight, hope he takes it as pulling out last time was a bad look

Comment

"stop insulting me or NO FIGHT!"
            "60-40 to me or NO FIGHT!"

GypsyTRAIN GypsyTRAIN likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Hell if I’m Donaire at this point in my career, I stay the hell away from this guy because he’s not as slippery as the Cuban and this kid in shape keeps coming and punch like a mule kicks. Mess around and be getting spoon feed for the rest of your life.
              Yeah...Rigo definitely needs a straw now because this guy punches so hard....

WTF are u talking about

Comment

Donaire should handle casimero but this fight needs to happen, it’s good. A Filipino vs a Filipino American….it has to happen in LA or Vegas
                Last edited by Oldskoolg; 08-25-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

So glad Donaire is in this situation. Either way Casimero or Inoue are good scenarios for him and boxing 100%

Comment

This fight needs to happen! Then the winner of this fight aganist Inoue.

Comment

Working...
                    X