Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois Putting in Work For United States Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois Putting in Work For United States Debut

Daniel Dubois Training Camp Photos Gallery - DANIEL DUBOIS IS set to live his American dream when he crosses the Atlantic to take on Joe Cusumano in Cleveland on Sunday August 29.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-25-2021, 10:08 PM.

Dubios still hasn't quite shown me what I wanna see. I am waiting on that breakout performance from him and what the hell is Trevor Bryan gonna do for him?
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

This is another quick easy ko for him. Probably worse than the people he was fighting leading up to him getting handled by Joyce
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Still looking to bulky, i just hope he's loosened up & learned some head movement.

Comment

I can't think of a fighter that's less deserving of a "US Debut" than Daniel Dubois....my guess is that Trevor Bryan tests him in a way Dubois would never imagine.....what a waste of time

Comment

Trevor Bryan is a good fight for him. Cusumano not so much.

Comment

Good luck to this young man and dead chuffed to see Frank bringing Queensbury talent to showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                I can't think of a fighter that's less deserving of a "US Debut" than Daniel Dubois....my guess is that Trevor Bryan tests him in a way Dubois would never imagine.....what a waste of time
                U just a hater, hell he will beat the crap out of most Americans now with the exception of Jared Anderson and a few other up and comers but you are way off base on this one. He’s big and can punch, a bit stiff but very solid Euro fighter!
                Brumsongs1 Brumsongs1 likes this.

Comment

It seems that getting exposed by Joyce has dampened his confidence, or at least his team's confidence. Making his US debut against a bum and aspiring to fight for a worthless, bogus belt.

Comment

He should have fought in the US before he got beat. Living off of Warren provender isn't nourishing. Fujimoto?

Comment

Working...
                    X