Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: We Haven't Seen The Last of Manny Pacquiao in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: We Haven't Seen The Last of Manny Pacquiao in The Ring

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman believes Manny Pacquiao will once again see action in the ring. Last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Pacquiao lost a twelve round unanimous decision to WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn’t be opposed to a homecoming type fight in Asia vs the right type of opponent. Pacquiao-Khan or something like that would work. As for Pacquiao making another run at a top welterweight like Crawford, Spence or Ugas, I wouldn’t want to see that in all honesty. Would hate to see Manny be used as a name against a guy he would have outclassed in his prime.

Comment

2 year layoff and 1 week to prepare against a totally different type of opponent. Pacman lost but held is ground against Ugas.. Well absolutely see 1 last fight. With who, who knows, Pacman deserves to go out with a Win.

Comment

Dream fight with Virgil Ortiz at cowboy stadium.

or

Fight one of the 135 pounders at 140. Tank, teofimo,Ryan Garcia, Lomanchenko, josh Taylor..

Comment

62-8 still better than 50-0

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            2 year layoff and 1 week to prepare against a totally different type of opponent. Pacman lost but held is ground against Ugas.. Well absolutely see 1 last fight. With who, who knows, Pacman deserves to go out with a Win.
            Well, I would like to see a rematch.

But I would also fully understand, a easier fight for Manny Pacquiao 'If he is to fight again'.

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
              He's not the **** of Floyd...Shhhhh!

Comment

This guy every time has an excuse. With Floyd, because the arm...Now because the legs. Bro you've to accept the reality, you could not do anything against Ugas. Before the fight he was a beast who will destroy Ugas in 3 rounds. After the fight he transformed in a poor old man who was abused. C'mon!! Nasty dishonest!

Comment

He better try fight any of these MMA losers...

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
                    ——-
                    The delusional mind set of rabid idol worshippers
                    PAC farts smell like Roses I bet

Comment

Working...
                    X