Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia Confident, Embraces WBC Eliminator With Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia Confident, Embraces WBC Eliminator With Derevyanchenko

Earlier this week, the World Boxing Council ordered a middleweight world title eliminator between Mexico's Jaime Munguia and Ukrainian Olympian Sergiy Derevyanchenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Devry hasn’t been too damaged I think he has this one
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Why when he can actually just go straight to Jermall Charlo for the title or even Andrade for the WBO title

Comment

Uh oh we are about to see what Jaime Munguia is made of in this one. Sergiy is durable I think he might pull this off.

Comment

Thought the Rosado fight was pretty much done? Also, I really like Devry, but wtfooook has he done lately to gain another elimination fight other then lose to GGG and Charlo?

Comment

Derev has been in 4 straight tough fights and will most likely be 36 by the time this fight happens. Munguia could be getting him at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Why when he can actually just go straight to Jermall Charlo for the title or even Andrade for the WBO title
              Because due to racism and fanbases, they want to protect Afro fighters from losing.

Comment

Jaime will beat Sergy, too heavy handed

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Jaime will beat Sergy, too heavy handed
                  We shall see. Derv wasn’t too short in his fights where he lost to GGG, Jacob's or Charlo. Munguia hasn’t really fought anyone of note, that I can remember off the top of my head.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Because due to racism and fanbases, they want to protect Afro fighters from losing.
                    because due to your wittle wee wee issues racist maggots like you hate on the black fighter and want them to lose. Miserable coward

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X