Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Plant is a Good Fighter, But He Can't Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Plant is a Good Fighter, But He Can't Beat Canelo

Mexican boxing legend Julio Cesar Chavez is expecting Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to become the undisputed super middleweight champion in November. Canelo will stake his WBC, WBA, WBO world titles against the undefeated IBF champion, Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn’t expect Chavez Sr to say anything less about his fello compadre! I still would have some stern drug testing if I were Plant, because we know Canelo has been caught before and received a kiss and don’t do that on my watch kind of lesson. Canelo a beast but at 5’ 7” yes he juicing and I remember early on fights he struggled in like with Lanardo Tyner, but he has elevated or something has him going better.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I wouldn’t expect Chavez Sr to say anything less about his fello compadre! I still would have some stern drug testing if I were Plant, because we know Canelo has been caught before and received a kiss and don’t do that on my watch kind of lesson. Canelo a beast but at 5’ 7” yes he juicing and I remember early on fights he struggled in like with Lanardo Tyner, but he has elevated or something has him going better.
      Plant isn’t even registered on VADA via Boxrec, Canelo, and almost any other boxer you know, is registered…

Canelo haters are easy to spot just fabricating reality. Canelo was a Welterweight, 18 years of age, again Tyner. His fundamentals were great even back then and he didn’t “struggle.”

no need to lie! Lol

Comment

In this same interview, Chavez himself says “Canelo is the best Mexican boxer at the moment and possibly the best out of Mexico of all time”… just for the haters to acknowledge what I’ve been saying, that when it’s all said and done and canelo hangs them up, he will retire as the GOAT from Mexico!
        Last edited by Robi13; 08-24-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

My sentiments exactly. Plant is a slick boxer, but nothing about the way his career has been handled has prepared him for this moment. I see this going down much like the Saunders fight. Canelo may give up some rounds while he pot shots with imposing counters, leading to a mid to late stoppage.
          GypsyTRAIN GypsyTRAIN likes this.

Comment

I’m going to win a lot of money off this fight. The best bet is Plant by decision

Comment

What do people see in Plant to actually believe he is going to win? I just see people bad mouthing Canelo and not saying how plant is better or what he can do to actually win...
              Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Chavez speaks the truth about what plant will be facing in a hostile crowd and possibly a hostile set of judges. The crowd will erupt any time Canelo throws a punch even if he hits air. There will be no cheering for plant at all….he is really going to have to make an emphatic statement. What I like about plant is he truly believes in himself and uses his emotions to his advantage
                Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Kind of hard to call someone GOAT after the way a 36 year old Mayweather embarrassed him
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    In this same interview, Chavez himself says “Canelo is the best Mexican boxer at the moment and possibly the best out of Mexico of all time”… just for the haters to acknowledge what I’ve been saying, that when it’s all said and done and canelo hangs them up, he will retire as the GOAT from Mexico!
                    Ali once said he couldn’t have beaten Tyson…..stop being a knob slobber

Comment

Working...
                    X