Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: If Manny Pacquiao Wants A Rematch, A Legend Like That Deserves It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: If Manny Pacquiao Wants A Rematch, A Legend Like That Deserves It

LAS VEGAS - If Manny Pacquiao decides he wants an opportunity to avenge the eighth defeat of his Hall-of-Fame career, Yordenis Ugas gladly would grant the iconic Filipino fighter a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rather no rematch, but if Manny wants it, he can. He's a living legend, nothing left to prove. Can he do better than he did, with a guarantee of no leg cramps? I don't know.

Ugas used his jab and right hook very well. It might be hard to get motivated for Ugas, but on the other hand, a desire to win in a rematch.

It looks like he'll retire though, but you never know with boxers. He would definitely come back if Floyd said let's do it one more time.

Comment

Pretty much the whole boxing community has the same opinion of Pacquiao. He gave it all 100%, a true legend. We won't see another fighter like Pacquiao in our lifetime
      Baba K Baba K likes this.

Comment

It's a bad style matchup for Pac. I don't think he would do any better in a rematch

Comment

Apparently Ugas has already cashed the check.

Comment

Ugas a nice guy and very complimentary, willing to give a rematch even though pac used a reason like cramps to explain under performance. Pac used bad shoulder as a reason against floyd and you'd thought pac killed his dog or something?
            Luilun Luilun likes this.

Comment

A lot of people thought Pac won the fight like Dan Rafael, Elie Seckbach and Skip Bayless. So I say why not? The fight was close enough.

Personally, I didn't have Pac winning the fight but if he wants a rematch then they should do it. Even though Ugas beat Pac up he didn't hurt him.

One thing is for certain is that the Pacman was in agreement with judges that he lost this fight. Unlike in Bradley I, Mayweather and Jeff Horn he admitted that he lost.

Comment

Of course Ugas would rematch him. He easily won the fight and it'd be another huge payday.

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time someone said, "Manny is a natural LW," or "Manny's best weight is 140," I'd be a millionaire! If Manny wants to comeback, he should come back @ 135-140! I think Manny (5'6") vs. Tank (5'5"), or Manny vs. Lomachenko (5'7") would be a great farewell fight, and 135-140 should be perfect for Manny! I just don't want to see him fight at 147 anymore. He's too small to be taking shots like that from Ugas, Spence, or Crawford. Not even from the YGs like Stanionis, Vergil, and Boots! However I would give him a 50/50 chance vs. Tank, Loma, KingRy, and Teofimo Lopez! All of those are still BIG money fights!
                  Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

if manny goes for the rematch he has to make sure he doesnt walk at all in the 2 weeks before the fight to lower the chance of leg cramps on the night, that means a wheelchair
                    BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X