Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is No Easy Fight For Joshua, The Outcome is Not a Done Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is No Easy Fight For Joshua, The Outcome is Not a Done Deal

Former cruiserweight champion Johnny Nelson is expecting a tough outing when WBO, WBA, IBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua makes a mandatory defense against Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I read it wrong thought Nelson said easy? But you can do it Josh and fury fight can still be on

Comment

Usyk is getting knocked out just like Povetkin did.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Usyk is getting knocked out just like Povetkin did.

Anthony Joshua might have to cheat Oleksandr like he did Alexander Povetkin with illegal elbows and punching in the clinch. The Brits already tried to rob Usyk vs. Dereck Chisora, I hope there has been drug testing for this fight and I'm sure team Usyk will be checking the gloves very closely.

Comment

A.J. looks like he learned a valuable lesson in Ruiz 1 I expect the best version of him against Usyk and it may not be a blowout but I cant see Usyk winning it. If A.J. boxes behind the jab and uses angles to catch Usyk it could end in a knockout win for him.

Comment

U kra i na. U kra i na. U kra i na

Comment

Anthony Joshua might have to cheat Oleksandr like he did Alexander Povetkin with illegal elbows and punching in the clinch. The Brits already tried to rob Usyk vs. Dereck Chisora, I hope there has been drug testing for this fight and I'm sure team Usyk will be checking the gloves very closely.[/QUOTE]

Your tinfoil hat is the size of a goddamn football feild

Comment

I hate when clown.s try to take out of both sides of their mouth. This dude Nelson said, I think Anthony Joshua will be far too big, far too strong, far too sharp and far too aggressive...he was underwhelmed with Usyk at heavyweight, but yet it is going to be a rough fight. Just STF.U. This has the chance to go one way which is AJ steamrolls the guy especially once he tastes the power. AJ is the only one that can decide how easy or how hard he wants to make this fight. Usyk so far has showed nothing at this weight to all of sudden be taking a huge step up to the top. This seem like an unexpected opportunity to do a money grab for him.

Comment

This is Usyk's big chance. He has champion skills on any level if he can bring them out (in this fight). As an amateur and as a Cruiserweight he always came in confident and ready to blaze guns and skills. He can win this fight if he comes in superfit, confident, and ready to make war with a giant.

He can also get embarrassed if he doesn't. Is he up to the biggest match in his life? That is the question.
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I'm genuinely intrigued by this fight but Aj aggressive xD Johnny obviously hasn't watched rematch clause since he was rag dolled by no power Ruiz.
                    One thing i will call, Usyk ain't getting no decision with the Londoner fighting at home. I just hope the ref let's Usyk hit back.
                    Last edited by Bob; 09-12-2021, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X