Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Preparing For Usyk's Movement, Plans To Be Trim For The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Preparing For Usyk's Movement, Plans To Be Trim For The Fight

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is taking every possible measure in his ongoing training camp, as he prepares for the mandatory defense against Oleksandr Usyk. Their showdown will take place on September 25 from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still think Usyk had a better chance of outpointing Joshua at his natural weight , bulking up doesn't bode well for him.
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

A great fight for my boy AJ. We don't have to worry about any great power folding his Chin. Just wear your running Trainers, catch him and lay him out, face down arse cheeks up ( Pacquiao style)

Comment

If AJ wins it'll be his 2nd best win after Wlad imo. People **** on Usyk over the Del Boy performance but he had a much easier time than either Whyte or Parker did.

Comment

now he wanna take Andre Wards advice...smh

Comment

So far usyk has shown to me he not capable of beating a legit heavyweight better than hughie fury unless theyre sick with flu broken hand or torn ligaments even then i think hughie fury vs usyk is a 50/50 fight so an aj that shows up 235 with cardio now more evolved i dont think this fight goes 12 but either way aj win only top 5 i see usyk a chance is wilder cause of usyk high iq quickness cardio high volume n wilder lack of iq no inside game only measure stick jab and winding telegraphic right usyk got chance only thing is if get caught hes not getting up from a wilder right

Comment

Intriguing fight but I'm sick of this division, the Klitschko era was better at least we had a champ.
              May the best man win.

Comment

.. we still had Wilder refusing fight and eventually unify with the Klitschkos too and that is 100% Finkels fault as he advised/managed both at one point.

Vlad vs Wilder should have been the fight but Wilder ran from it with his I'm a baby Olympian/Champion fighter speech, 33 fights isn't enough.

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                Intriguing fight but I'm sick of this division, the Klitschko era was better at least we had a champ.
                May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Jenkins View Post
                  now he wanna take Andre Wards advice...smh
                  Of course if Andre Ward advised him to trim which im sure many boxing analyst did because he decided to trim it was down to Andre? Didn't he trim down for the RUIZ 2 fight? that was down to Andre too i guess
                  nalamboxing nalamboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    May the best man win.
                    Klitschko was no different then Joshuas is now . The WBC belt was Vitali Klitschkos then Wilders who was never going to fight Wlad just like he wasn’t going to fight AJ anytime soon . There was never a undisputed champion in the Klitschko reign .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-24-2021, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X