Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: If He Chooses To Retire, Manny Pacquiao Can Walk Away With Dignity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: If He Chooses To Retire, Manny Pacquiao Can Walk Away With Dignity

By Corey Erdman - For over two decades, Manny Pacquiao has been the measuring stick for any fighter in his chosen weight class. By definition, having held world titles in the 1990s, 2000s, 2010s and 2020s across eight weight classes, that has been the case. Even when he's had true contemporaries, namely Floyd Mayweather, there was never certainty about their status until they beat Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pac could take 10 more losses and it wouldn't matter. Legacy been sealed since the beginning of the last decade. Anything after that has just been adding more feathers to his cap.

Comment

the greatest of his generation and right up there with Ali, SRR, Armstrong.

His legend will only grow as time passes by.

Comment

Rematch Ugas then fight Khan or Garcia

Comment

8 loses and 25 excuses is not dignity, the man never ever gave any of the guys that beat him any credit, on the contrary, Manny tried to save face for himself by throwing out BS excuses that takes the win of the winner.

Manny showed for the 8th time he has no honor that was a sht move to pull.

Comment

Pac can retire as without question best of era. Leaves blueprint for future stars to follow for route to greatness and being put on pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pac can retire as without question best of era. Leaves blueprint for future stars to follow for route to greatness and being put on pedestal.
              Oh simple-minded one, you can repeat any lie you like it will never make it true.

8 loses and 25 excuses is nowhere near best of his era, fck me you're a brain dead fool.
              BendOver BendOver Bravado Bravado like this.

Comment

Pac is a legend, but he’s washed up now. You have Ex:

GREATS: McCallum
                ATG’s: Hopkins
                LEGENDS: Leonard

Pac is a legend! I’d say that Pac can walk away with his dignity intact.
                Last edited by Raggamuffin; 08-23-2021, 03:48 AM.
                rocky_balboa23 rocky_balboa23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Pac is a legend, but he’s washed up now. You have Ex:

GREATS: McCallum
                  ATG’s: Hopkins
                  LEGENDS: Leonard

Pac is a legend! I’d say that Pac can walk away with his dignity intact.
                  GREAT: Canelo
                  ATG: Mayweather
                  LEGEND: Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post

GREAT: Canelo
                    ATG: Mayweather
                    LEGEND: Pacquiao
                    I think they are all legends of boxing, each one having unique greatness that is theirs alone, there is no criteria to any of this other than comparing them with all of history and in that each has been an icon of the sport.

Youre playing in a sandpit claiming your dump truck is better than mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X