Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Ceja Released From Hospital Day After Brutal Knockout Loss To Mark Magsayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Ceja Released From Hospital Day After Brutal Knockout Loss To Mark Magsayo

LAS VEGAS - Julio Ceja was released from a local hospital Sunday afternoon, the day after suffering a brutal knockout defeat against Mark Magsayo. Ceja was kept overnight at Valley Medical Center as a precautionary measure. He responded well to extensive testing upon his arrival Saturday night from nearby T-Mobile Arena, where he lost on the Manny Pacquiao-Yordenis Ugas undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Very good news!
    Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

Great News! Glad he will be OK!
      Mike con Mike con Joeboxeo Joeboxeo like this.

Comment

Thank Heavens! Dude didn't look at all and I especially didn't like him falling back to his stool after the commission took so much time helping him up. Speedy recovery to the young vet!

Comment

Incredible how quickly Ceja transitioned from having Magsayo almost knocked out to being starched and hospitalized.

It was a bad KO, and he is not winning any fights of late. I believe Pollito should retire after this. It's starting to look dangerous for him.
          MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Glad to hear. For awhile they did not release any information at all on this. Even early the next morning and it didn't look good. The way he got up but then fell down again looked like he had some brain bleed. If he checked out Okay, that's great but I doubt he'll ever be the same again, at least not in boxing. That was a brutal KO. Good win for Mark though because I surely thought he was a punch or two away from being KO'd himself. He showed serious grit in there to stay in it mentally with a banger.

Comment

Glad to see he's going to be ok but he needs a long layoff like 6 months and then bring him back but too bad he was ahead and got stopped it would've been a huge win for him

Comment

I love boxing and hate it sometimes as well. When I saw the KO and how he was acting after the fact really scared me. These situations remind of the Gerald McClellan fight. I know there are better and faster response times from ringside doctors when these brutal KO's occur, but still, its just a scary feeling seeing someone incapacitated like that.

Comment

The scorecards were fair for this fight, too. It's surprising that the judges were on point. Refreshing.

Comment

Great fight but scary KO.

Glad he was released with nothing too serious found.

Comment

Working...
                    X