Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Not Making Excuses, But My Two Legs Cramped From 2nd Round; I Cannot Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Not Making Excuses, But My Two Legs Cramped From 2nd Round; I Cannot Move

LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao took a lot of criticism the last time he mentioned a physical problem that contributed to a unanimous-decision loss in Las Vegas. The 42-year-old legend opened himself up to more skepticism Saturday night after his decisive defeat to Yordenis Ugas. The Filipino icon indicated during their post-fight press conference that both of his legs cramped during the second round and limited his movement for the remainder of their 12-round, 147-pound title fight at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I’m not making excuses but…”

Always a terrible way to start a sentence that isn’t supposed to include excuses.

Comment

I'm sorry but even though you are a living legend its still an excuse. That is a sign of old age, please retire

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        “I’m not making excuses but…”

Always a terrible way to start a sentence that isn’t supposed to include excuses.
        It's just like when someone who's about to say something super racist says, "I'm not a racist, but..."

Comment

The better man won points blank. I hate that he always makes an excuse but only because the fans run with it. Manny had the same problem from 6 years ago, a longer counter puncher will make him 2nd guess himself if the blitz don't work. Still an ATG and top 3 since I've been watching. He's still game for most but I don't see him really beating any of these guys atm.

Comment

I can believe Manny's legs were cramped, probably was due to overtraining. It would explain his lack of footwork from last night. Still lost fair and square though
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

That VADA testing...

Comment

Manny isnt going to make up lies. Watch him demolish Spence if errol has the balls to not fake another injury. Mayweather lost to Logan Paul.
                Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  That VADA testing...
                  did ugas take the vada testing?

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Manny isnt going to make up lies. Watch him demolish Spence if errol has the balls to not fake another injury. Mayweather lost to Logan Paul.
                    The dumbest posted ever on NSB makes an appearance and still as stupid as ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X