Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'm Ready To Step Up, Fight Anyone They Put in Front of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'm Ready To Step Up, Fight Anyone They Put in Front of Me

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In a battle of former world champions, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (37-6-1, 20 KOs) fought his way to a close 10-round unanimous decision over "Vicious" Victor Ortiz (32-7-3, 25 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Think we might need someone like Boots or Vergil to bring Guerrero back to reality and return him to the announcers table where he belongs.

Comment

Let him cash out against someone. He deserves it, he's been through the wars.

Robert Guerrero vs fighters who won a major (not interim or regular) world title belt in their careers:
      L SD 12 vs Gamaliel Diaz
      W TKO 6 vs Gamaliel Diaz
      W RTD 8 vs Eric Aiken (for Aiken's IBF featherweight title)
      ND 12 vs Orlando Salido (Salido got the decision then failed a drug test; for Guerrero's IBF featherweight title)
      W UD 12 vs Malcolm Klassen (for Klassen's IBF super featherweight title)
      W UD 10 vs Joel Casamayor
      W UD 12 vs Andre Berto (for Guerrero's WBC interim welterweight title)
      L UD 12 vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. (for Floyd's WBC and vacant Ring welterweight titles)
      L UD 12 vs Keith Thurman (for Thurman's WBA welterweight title)
      L UD 12 vs Danny Garcia (vacant WBC welterweight title fight)
      L TKO 3 vs Omar Figueroa Jr. (Figueroa undefeated and coming off wins over DeMarco and Burns back to back)
      W UD 10 vs Victor Ortiz (both men coming off long layoffs)

Record vs champions: 6-5-0-1

Titles won:
      126: 2X IBF
      130: IBF
      135: WBA interim, WBO interim
      147: WBC interim

Legitimate 2 division champion, 4 division contender
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Think we might need someone like Boots or Vergil to bring Guerrero back to reality and return him to the announcers table where he belongs.
        I wanna see Boots against anybody. I got high Hope's for that kid and your right The Ghost needs either one of them to remind him where he stands in the boxing world.

Comment

Bro just walk away with the cheque and the W please.

Comment

Ennis or Ortiz would damage Guerrero, not fights I'd want to see him in at this point in his career.

But what do you, he's active and calking for "anyone"?!

Comment

that fight was terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                If he ever fought Ortiz or Ennis, Guerrero would be sent to a mortuary table.

Comment

Makes sense as a comeback fight for Spence or Thurman.

Also makes sense as a Gervonta Davis opponent.

Comment

The only step this boy needs to take is into retirement while he still knows where he is. He's taken a lot of shots from some of the best and a fight with one of the current top guys could deprive him of his hard earned quality of life

Comment

Working...
                    X