Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis In Good Spirits After Plane Crash In Fort Lauderdale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis In Good Spirits After Plane Crash In Fort Lauderdale

Gervonta Davis found a way to make the most of a scary situation. The unbeaten knockout artist was aboard a private flight that was forced to make an emergency landing immediately after takeoff Saturday afternoon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Davis and a small group of fewer than ten people were en route to Las Vegas to attend the Fox Sports Pay-Per-View headlined by Manny Pacquiao's showdown with WBA welterweight titlist Yordenis Ugas, only for the flight to barely get off the ground before crashing just to the side of the runway.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was good to see he is OK, must of been scary. And it's good to see him not running away from it like he did when he got drunk and crashed in to that family in their car.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      It was good to see he is OK, must of been scary. And it's good to see him not running away from it like he did when he got drunk and crashed in to that family in their car.
      I realize a lot of nsb posters are bitter women…. Hard for some of you females to just say glad so and so ok without trying get some hater shots in

Comment

America should have a better train network. With high speed trains.

That way it isn't necessary to have to fly all the time.

The infrastructure bill should have money for that instead of all the wasteful pork spending.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-22-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          America should have a better train network. With high speed trains.

That way it isn't necessary to have to fly all the time.

The infrastructure bill should have money for that instead of all the wasteful pork spending.
          Hell yeah. When you visit sime asian countries, you sometimes feel like we live in a third world country. Been to China and Japan a few times and their train network is amazing
          SteveM SteveM Nomadic Nomadic like this.

Comment

God is good and thank God everyone is safe...now that Davis doesn't want to fly...he can fight Ugas in Florida...too easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post

I realize a lot of nsb posters are bitter women…. Hard for some of you females to just say glad so and so ok without trying get some hater shots in
              Well why not have a dig he's an utter prick of a fat dwarf and we all know he got drunk and crashed his car into another and ran away leaving a family injured and stranded.

So if we talkin Boxing I will keep it Boxing but seeing as this is about Tank being in a crash the chubby little midget deserves a bit of Karma, shame he didn't get hurt as much as the ppl he injured
              ​​​​​

Comment

Good to hear he is okay, not a fan of his but that don't mean I want anything bad happen to him.
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Well why not have a dig he's an utter prick of a fat dwarf and we all know he got drunk and crashed his car into another and ran away leaving a family injured and stranded.

So if we talkin Boxing I will keep it Boxing but seeing as this is about Tank being in a crash the chubby little midget deserves a bit of Karma, shame he didn't get hurt as much as the ppl he injured
                  ​​​​​

You sound bitter. Is life not treating well? If not you can do something instead of being hateful towards someone you don't know personally.
                  BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

You sound bitter. Is life not treating well? If not you can do something instead of being hateful towards someone you don't know personally.
                    My life is great thank you. I enjoy walks on the beach, a well cooked steak, surfing, many genres of music and being bitter at women choking little fat wankers who get drunk, do a hit and run and leave familys injured and stranded.
                    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 08-22-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X