Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Edges Victor Ortiz, Wins Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Edges Victor Ortiz, Wins Unanimous Decision

LAS VEGAS - Not much separated Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz on Saturday night, literally and figuratively. The former welterweight champions provided sustained action for most of the first four rounds, before their 10-round welterweight bout devolved into a clinch-fest neither fighter took much initiative to win. The judges favored Guerrero, who won a unanimous decision on the Manny Pacquiao-Yordenis Ugas undercard at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-21-2021, 10:54 PM.

Should have been a draw or an Ortiz win

Comment

fight was a dud, i didnt even care who they called a winner. draw would prob be best.

ortiz hurt him a bit in the first round with a big shot but they were gassed with no power or snap most of the fight.

Comment

Retire already - what an embarrassing wrestling match for lead-up fight to a ppv main event. Way to try and draw Hispanic fans with this garbage Pbc.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          Retire already - what an embarrassing wrestling match for lead-up fight to a ppv main event. Way to try and draw Hispanic fans with this garbage Pbc.
          They were auditioning for Lucha Libre
          IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
            Ortiz thought he was the huggie bear the whole fight, ket hugging and clinching every time robert would throw anything . Garbage performance by Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
              I havent seen it yet...was pulling for Victor,but at least he didnt get hurt.

I am the 6th person to comment on this story. They Manny/Ugas one has 705 comments and counting.

I dont know why I find that funny.
              Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Poor ortiz you can tell he's been smoking crack and drowning his sorrows in drugs and drink
                Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
                  Poor ortiz you can tell he's been smoking crack and drowning his sorrows in drugs and drink
                  dude your sig lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

dude your sig lmaoooo
                    I know it's hard not to crack one off looking at this sig all the time

Comment

Working...
                    X