Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Casimero-Rigondeaux, Pacquiao-Ugas, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Casimero-Rigondeaux, Pacquiao-Ugas, Canelo

The Daily Bread Mailbag return with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the recent bantamweight fight between John Riel Casimero and Guillermo Rigondeaux, Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ugas, Saul' Canelo' Alvarez, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

TLDR boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Rigo and most Cuban boxers are only good in the olympics but very boring in probox, I will not buy anymore Rigo's fight.

Comment

Breadman hyping a PBC fighter? No way...never happened before...stunning.

Canelo TKO 6-8 against Kayley Plant

Comment

Breadman doesn’t rate Canelo’s jab highly. It’s one of the best in the game.

“He’s going to try to break Plant initially. I could be wrong but I believe Canelo thinks Plant is soft. “ -Breadman

Comment

Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post
            Breadman hyping a PBC fighter? No way...never happened before...stunning.

Canelo TKO 6-8 against Kayley Plant
            I think Plant has a chance to go late rounds if he shaves that disgusting truck driver highway beard.

Comment

Breadman, always like to hear your analogy and break downs of fighters and the surrounding!
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

cope mailbag

Comment

Canelo will make history and be the first ever unified super middle weight champion in the history of boxing! In this 1 fight, canelo cements his ATG status and also becomes the best fighter in the history of Mexico! Anything after this fight here, is just extra icing on the cake baby!!!! Canelo will knock plant out and bread is an idiot if he thinks this fight will resemble Leonard vs Duran 2 and canelo being Duran and puzzy ass plant is Leonard…. Lmfao that’s the dumbest sh.it breads ever said

Comment

Anyone claiming Canelo is the greatest Mexican fighter in history has got to be a recent fan of boxing…..

Comment

Working...
                    X