Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao S&C Coach On Spence Accident: You Don't Walk Away From That Without Lifelong Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao S&C Coach On Spence Accident: You Don't Walk Away From That Without Lifelong Injuries

Justin Fortune, the longtime strength and conditioning coach for eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao, does not buy the notion that Errol Spence Jr. was not permanently damaged in some way from his harrowing car accident in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this is the thing that most people overlook. Spence probably suffered so many types of I injuries during that crash, that it was almost impossible to see everything during routine (or thorough) examinations. Things will continuously be found. It's like when you take your car to the mechanic for a routine oil change.......An hour later, your mechanic will call and find x y and z is wrong with your car. I honestly do not believe that Spence wanted an excuse to get out of fighting Pacquiao. So many top fighters aimed for a shot at Pacquiao, as he is their lottery ticket to money, fame, and glory. Spence landed the jackpot when Pacquiao said, "I'll fight you". I don't think Spence wanted out of the fight. If anyone could beat Pacquiao, it would be Spence. I just hope he makes a speedy recovery in time to get that Pacquiao fight......before Pacquiao is dethroned. Because, It will be a helluva fight!!!!
    Last edited by Lefty0616; 08-21-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall..

Comment

Manny's dope daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Manny's dope daddy.
          Yes, Fortune is a self confessed juicer, isn't ?

Comment

Spence is lucky to even be alive.

Comment

Vinny Paz came back from significant neck injuries in a car crash and competed for years afterwards. Spence will be fine.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                I think this is the thing that most people overlook. Spence probably suffered so many types of I injuries during that crash, that it was almost impossible to see everything during routine (or thorough) examinations. Things will continuously be found. It's like when you take your car to the mechanic for a routine oil change.......An hour later, your mechanic will call and find x y and z is wrong with your car. I honestly do not believe that Spence wanted an excuse to get out of fighting Pacquiao. So many top fighters aimed for a shot at Pacquiao, as he is their lottery ticket to money, fame, and glory. Spence landed the jackpot when Pacquiao said, "I'll fight you". I don't think Spence wanted out of the fight. If anyone could beat Pacquiao, it would be Spence. I just hope he makes a speedy recovery in time to get that Pacquiao fight......before Pacquiao is dethroned. Because, It will be a helluva fight!!!!
                Damn good analogy brother! Lefty, I just don’t see Pac fighting after this Ugas fight. I could very well be wrong, but if, and it’s a big if, he wants to run for President, he won’t have time. Also I feel like his country would hold a different standard on him at that point.

Comment

I don’t think Spence has a chin anymore one reason he faked an injury. Concussion more like knock the F out

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    Vinny Paz came back from significant neck injuries in a car crash and competed for years afterwards. Spence will be fine.
                    Did you read it stated Concussion meaning he was knocked out and I’m sure the hit was harder than Tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X