Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Fab Four: Roy Jones, Chavez, Muhammad Ali, Ray Leonard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Fab Four: Roy Jones, Chavez, Muhammad Ali, Ray Leonard

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has named his Mount Rushmore of boxing - and it doesn't include his career rival, Floyd Mayweather Jr. As he nears his upcoming ring return, Pacquiao was asked to name his four favorite fighters of all-time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That is a solid list

Comment

He grew up watching Ali and Leonard fights in VHS. He was initially trained by his uncle. He used to knock down banana trees to strengthen his fists. He boxed his way out of poverty. He even got caught in the middle of a bloody war between NPA and the government. He survived the harsh streets of Manila. Now he will soon be carved in the mount rushmore by other fighters. These are just snippets of his life and the kind of legacy he had. Happy Retirement ! May you continue to inspire us through your kind deeds and I hope politics will not change that. You do not need to run for presidency. You have already done enough for the Filipinos. Mabuhay!

Comment

No Tony "Believe You Me" Bellew?

Comment

It's because Pac doesn't consider mayweather as a fighter but a runner.

Comment

I can see where Manny Pacquiao got his shoe-shine.
            mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
              It's because Pac doesn't consider mayweather as a fighter but a runner.
              i dont think any fighters is gonna pick another fighter of their generation and say he's one of the best ever... they always give that to the fighters that came before them.

Comment

Roy Jones for me was the definition of P4P in his prime. Pure talent beating other greats like Hopkins and Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                  Roy Jones for me was the definition of P4P in his prime. Pure talent beating other greats like Hopkins and Toney.
                  Hopkins was an unknown and Toney was severely wright drained when he and Roy fought.

Comment

He picked his favorite fighters.

Obviously the guys who beat him like Floyd and Marquez weren't on that list.

Comment

Working...
                    X