Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Yordenis Ugas - Ready For WBA Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Yordenis Ugas - Ready For WBA Title Showdown

Ugas, Pacquiao Weights Photos Gallery - Eight-division world champion and Philippine Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao and WBA Welterweight World Champion Yordenis Ugas went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in before they meet in the highly anticipated FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View main event this Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We know which hand Ugas prefers to sleep with lol.

One arm is popeye and the other isn’t.

Comment

This is going to be a competitive, but convincing win for Pacquiao. That is my prediction.

Comment

That boy Ugas is in trouble already. PAC coming in with that youthful confidence. Spence gives me some reservation but Ugas is just what the doctor ordered

Comment

I just bet $1500 on Ugas, I’m trying to get paid so don’t be on my nuts after the fight either!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            I just bet $1500 on Ugas, I’m trying to get paid so don’t be on my nuts after the fight either!
            Rumors came out a couple days ago that Ugas had an injured elbow. Today it was revealed he has a torn left bicep. As you can see in the pics something is definitely up with that left arm. Good luck with your bet

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              We know which hand Ugas prefers to sleep with lol.

One arm is popeye and the other isn’t.
              Torn bicep

Comment

This is gonna end in a Pac KO or a no decision that bicep is done
                Attached Files

Comment

Manny is tha G.O.A.T. PERIOD. He will win via stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    Manny is tha G.O.A.T. PERIOD. He will win via stoppage.
                    He should did you see the swelling in that bicep, if Manny has trouble with a one-armed B grader well what can you say.

Comment

Working...
                    X