Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: It Would've Absolutely Ruined Manny's Career If Spence's Eye Were Damaged In Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: It Would've Absolutely Ruined Manny's Career If Spence's Eye Were Damaged In Fight

LAS VEGAS - Freddie Roach is thankful that a doctor detected the damage done to Errol Spence Jr.'s retina before the unbeaten IBF/WBC welterweight champion stepped into the ring to fight Manny Pacquiao.freddie r
    [Click Here To Read More]

The scary part about this entire scenario is if Erroll and Manny had decided to fight in the state of Texas; Then chances are Spence would have been cleared to fight anyway with a detached retina or not. His retina was probably damaged prior to the Danny Garcia fight too but the Texas State Athletic Commission cleared him to fight anyhow.

Comment

I’m sure Freddy can’t wait.I can’t wait. Spence can’t wai, nether can Derick James. But will pac wait is the question? What about Ugas thinking he’s Buster Douglas. Will he bust the expectations. Will he bust the party? Will he bust up Manny or get busted up? Will the fight be a boring bust?

Comment

I guess he didn't care too much about Margo's eye.

Comment

“It’s hard to say because did the [damaged] retina come from the bad car accident he was in?,” Roach asked. “Did they miss something, and then all of a sudden he’s sparring with a stablemate, and it shows up? A lot of surgeons are very careful about the retinas because small [tears] can grow very, very quickly. Who knows how big it may have got? It’s very odd that they missed it the first time, possibly, and then this happened in training camp. It’s really hard to guess how it came about.”

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            I guess he didn't care too much about Margo's eye.
            karma for making fun of roach's health...
            Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

pretty sure the karma would’ve been for using cement hand wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

I don't feel one bit bad for Margo. That is Karma for many things. It all comes around like a vicious circle.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

I don't feel one bit bad for Margo. That is Karma for many things. It all comes around like a vicious circle.
                  Yeah it was karma ruining Cotto.... He was never the same afterwards smh

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    pretty sure the karma would’ve been for using cement hand wraps.
                    yes.. but i was referring too why roach didnt feel bad about it when it was marg and that's because of marg making fun of roach's health..

Comment

Working...
                    X