Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Would Be Open To The Idea of Facing Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Would Be Open To The Idea of Facing Josh Taylor

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao is open to the possibility of a fight with undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor. Pacquiao returns to the ring on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, as he challenges WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt this fight happens. If Manny wins and Spence is ready, we will see Pacquiao-Spence next

Comment

All these other guys fighting top opposition while Terrence Crawford and Devin Haney fighting old washed up ex champions and uber drivers smh

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        I doubt this fight happens. If Manny wins and Spence is ready, we will see Pacquiao-Spence next
        If Manny doesn't win, but loses a decision, we might still see that fight or even Crawford; whichever pays the most.

Comment

Makes sense. Taylor is bigger in Scotland than Crawford or Spence in America.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I think it's a good Plan B for Taylor! If Crawford loses to Porter, or if Crawford and Arum divorce, then Pacquiao would be great! In fact Pacquiao would be a better draw than Crawford, if he beats Ugas!

Comment

Pacquiao would overwhelm Taylor, if he still has enough left, as he showed against Thurman.

Fight Crawford, go all the way. Rather don't fight a young gun like Ennis, that guy is very slick. Then again, Crawford is a very difficult fight as well. Ortiz jr is too basic, powerful but easy to figure out.

Comment

Easy fight for Taylor...

Comment

Better wait to see how Pac does with Ugas before planning fights with Crawford, Spence etc. I'm hoping for a big win by Pac but you never know--Ugas is no slouch.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I gotta head over to Youtube to see Manny doing a Scottish accent.

Comment

Working...
                    X