Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Victor Ortiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Victor Ortiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Guerrero, Ortiz Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former world champions and all-action brawlers Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero and "Vicious" V?ctor Ortiz will meet in a 10-round welterweight duel on the Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ug?s FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View at Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both these guys look 50

Comment

Boxing legends, long since retired, who return for showcase fights is a lame enough trend, but this simply makes no sense. I don’t get it. It feels like they are just throwing out random **** to see what sticks.

Comment

Seeing this fight is kind of sad for me. Shows you how hard boxing is, and how short of a window you have in life. I remember being in high school watching them fight in their primes. Now both are in their 30s and for boxing in this weight class they are shot and old.

Comment

If I just saw these guys for the first time I'd think this was a fight between a cocaine dealer vs. his top customer. Guerrero looks like he's Ortiz's dealer, and Ortiz looks like he's flipped out on crack cocaine.
          IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

All these folks taking sh_t but what was your gross income last year and this year combined; I bet money there making twice your pay, yeah all of you broke ass fans! Then they will go pop their collars afterwards together and have a drink or two.

Comment

Ortiz already looks like he quit. Guerrero holding down that hairline!
              Dizneyfist Dizneyfist likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                Seeing this fight is kind of sad for me. Shows you how hard boxing is, and how short of a window you have in life. I remember being in high school watching them fight in their primes. Now both are in their 30s and for boxing in this weight class they are shot and old.
                Your top 10 suck! Why because 3 of them at least not active fighters. You are a piss poor fan, not knowing that.

Comment

If it was about will power, it's hard imagining Ghost losing to Ortiz but at this point it's not about that....his punch resistance looked completely gone against Figueroa which was 4 years ago. Last time I saw Victor was against Alexander and I thought he should have gotten the nod, but he also was just a shell. Always like Guerrero so I hope he wins and hangs it up

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
                    Boxing legends, long since retired, who return for showcase fights is a lame enough trend, but this simply makes no sense. I don’t get it. It feels like they are just throwing out random **** to see what sticks.
                    Ortiz never retired. He had legal issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X