Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem-Eduardo Baez Showtime's Co-Feature For Figueroa-Fulton Card September 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem-Eduardo Baez Showtime's Co-Feature For Figueroa-Fulton Card September 18

Ra'esse Aleem will fight on the Brandon Figueroa-Stephen Fulton undercard, but not against the opponent many boxing fans expected. BoxingScene.com has learned that Aleem will defend a version of the WBA's super bantamweight championship against Eduardo Baez on September 18. Showtime will televise the Aleem-Baez bout as the 12-round opener of a doubleheader from Park Theater at Park MGM in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What? ****......

Comment

Aleem vs Roman could not materialize? Why TF could it not materialize??? SMH, that's a bummer right there. The main event is still awesome but having Roman vs Aleem would have put this card in contention for the best of the year.

Comment

Damn! Was looking forward to Aleem vs Roman

Comment

Wait per Spence Haymon makes the fights happen but always the fights don’t happen lol

Comment

Did I miss another article between this one? I like other was looking forward to Roman Aleem

Comment

F*** this! What happened to Roman? If he’s just been pulled for no legitimate reason I’ll be so p***ed. Roman getting given the short straw yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                F*** this! What happened to Roman? If he’s just been pulled for no legitimate reason I’ll be so p***ed. Roman getting given the short straw yet again.
                I guess Roman is the WBC mandatory so he will get a shot at the winner.

MJ vs Aleem may be called if both win their next fights. So not all bad, but still a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

I guess Roman is the WBC mandatory so he will get a shot at the winner.

MJ vs Aleem may be called if both win their next fights. So not all bad, but still a bummer.
                  Yeah it’s a sh**ty situation, I was really looking forward to this fight. Still a decent card in fairness.

Comment

Baez comes to fight, but the Roman fight was legit top 5 guys in the division going at it

Comment

Working...
                    X