Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Dalakian vs. Luis Concepcion is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artem Dalakian vs. Luis Concepcion is Ordered By The WBA

The Championships Committee of the World Boxing Association (WBA) has ordered a mandatory fight between the organization's flyweight champion, Artem Dalakian, and the current interim-champion, Luis Concepci?n.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A horrible thought burst into my mind, the demolished Luis Concepcion will be Artem Dalakian best title defense since beating Brian Viloria for the WBA vacant flyweight title, over three years ago. Artem Dalakian is on his fifth title defense, all bums, he reminds me of a miniature Gennady Golovkin of Kazakhstan.

The newly crowned WBO flyweight champion Junto Nakatani, will have a better resume in just two fights than Dalakian, if he ( Nakatani ) is successful against former WBO light-flyweight champ Angel Acosta next month. Mean-while, this old Euro-Bum is trying to prolong a showdown with washed-up Nica Concepcion.

I dont know who I dislike worse between Artem Dalakian or Sunny Edwards, but they both stink, of that I'm sure.

Comment

I can't believe ABC's warning really frightened the hell out of Gilberto Mendoza and WBA.

Comment

Working...
      X