Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley: Showtime Reveals Announce Team For PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley: Showtime Reveals Announce Team For PPV

Showtime has assembled an all-star team of International Boxing Hall of Famers, versatile combat sports personalities and high-profile sports media commentators to present the pay-per-view event headlined by Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley on Sunday, August 29, (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why Sunday night?
    IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

More non Saturday only boxing please, so defintely a fan of Sunday nights. Plus Sunday fights dont go until 1 AM (EST)

Comment

They adding a bunch of non boxing experts to the broadcast Logan Paul, Dave Portnoy, Big Cat and bunch others and will have a live music DJ sounds like they are following Triller's format
        Last edited by jabuppercut; 08-19-2021, 11:51 AM.

Comment

You guys don't need to advertise this on Boxing Scene. Boxing fans aren't going to spend $60 to watch a YouTuber box an MMA fighter. I might not even stream this.
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

S**t-Showtime going full Triller for this garbage. Surprised they aren't putting that clown Snoop Dogg on this too. Or even drunk/coked out Oscar.

Comment

I can't stand Mauro. He's so corny and awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You guys don't need to advertise this on Boxing Scene. Boxing fans aren't going to spend $60 to watch a YouTuber box an MMA fighter. I might not even stream this.
                They are gonna di good numbers on ppv, just watch. Mark my words

Comment

Thank Floyd and his semen-swallowing fanboys for the circus boxing has now turned into. That's his true legacy.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

They are gonna di good numbers on ppv, just watch. Mark my words
                    He didn't say it was gonna flop, he said real boxing fans are not gonna buy it. Of course the jake paul kids are gonna buy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X