Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Once I Got To 147, I Wanted To Fight Victor Ortiz; Finally Here Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Once I Got To 147, I Wanted To Fight Victor Ortiz; Finally Here Now

The upcoming showdown with Victor Ortiz comes right on time for Robert Guerrero, even if the bout was nearly a decade in the making. A clash of former titlists graces the undercard of a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View this weekend, as Guerrero and Ortiz collide in a scheduled ten-round welterweight contest this Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. It's the first fight in nearly two years for Guerrero (36-6-1, 20KOs), though one of a small handful that he has envisioned over the course of the past ten or so years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A decade in the making huh?

Should have booked Khan/Brook as a simulcast on the same event.

Comment

garbage undercard

Comment

Old feather-fisted ghost v infamous crying quitter ortiz…pbc scraping the bottom of the barrel for “names” to attract hispanic fans.

Comment

Should call it "night of the has beens"

anyway we know victor is just there for a check, that guy dont even try anymore so guerrero should win easy? they both been shot for a while

Comment

Only took him 8 years to get it done. Whatever Guerrero is paying his team he should double it. Look how hard they are working to get him his dream fights.
            Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

I like Rubens estilo, classic.

Comment

Smh just terrible

Comment

least essential fight of 2021. Can't they at least make it a "loser leaves town" match? To be honest, I thought they had left town. Thank God PBC is around to comedy fights like this.

Comment

Fights like this don't get canceled but the ones we really wanna see gets chopped every other week. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X