Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: All-Pro Browns Lineman Myles Garrett Says He'd Beat Brakes Off Logan Paul In Boxing Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: All-Pro Browns Lineman Myles Garrett Says He'd Beat Brakes Off Logan Paul In Boxing Match

Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett is one of the most prodigious pass rushers in the National Football League. The Texas A&M product and 2017 first-overall pick has tallied 42.5 sacks in 52 career games.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just like the great play set in Messina….Much Ado About Nothing….

Comment

Clickbait title.

SMH.

Comment

At 6'4" and 271 pounds, he should. In fact, I'll bet he could even beat Floyd, but I want to see him fight Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury.

Comment

A 270 pound man who can’t box and a 210 pound man who can’t box, in a boxing match. Man, I sure do want to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
            Clickbait title.

SMH.
            What clickbait? That's exactly what he said.

“I’d beat the brakes off of Logan Paul, but I have bigger fish to fry. I got a career to take care of,” Garrett told Complex.
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

What clickbait? That's exactly what he said.
              Its a misrepresentation of what he said.

He said that he would beat the brakes off of him and then quickly said 'Nah, I'm too busy'.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Its a misrepresentation of what he said.

He said that he would beat the brakes off of him and then quickly said 'Nah, I'm too busy'.
                Not really, in the article it let it be known that we WON’T see him in a “YouTube Boxing Contest”. Always fly of the handle don’t you. Shouldn’t of pulled the trigger as quick as you did. OnlyTheLies.

Comment

I’d like to see Wilder vs Garrett. NFL strength vs natural strength.

Comment

NFL dopes can never box they always get knock out or stop they’re better off challenging WWE Wrestlers
                    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X