Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Gabriel Rosado In Talks For Fall Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Gabriel Rosado In Talks For Fall Showdown

Jaime Munguia didn't have to look far in search of his next challenger once he realized a title fight wasn't next in store. Talks continue to progress for a potential fall crossroads bout between Tijuana's Munguia (37-0, 30KOs) and Philadelphia's Gabriel Rosado (26-13-1, 15KOs), representatives from both camps confirmed to BoxingScene.com. Such a bout would take place at middleweight, where Munguia--a former junior middleweight titlist--remains the number-one contender to both the WBC and WBO titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this

Comment

This would be a good fight. Despite his record, I feel Rosado has come a long way and is improving... I feel he outboxed Jacobs. Win or lose I root for him, he genuinely seems to be a good guy, and a huge fan of the sport. I always enjoy hearing his insight in interviews. I see him having a good career in commentating when he retires!

Comment

This man has been Andrade's WBO mandatory for more than 18 months, yet no one asks why Eddie never makes that fight or why Jaime never demands his shot. What does he gain by busting up Rosado? Gabe has no belt and has fought his last two fights at 168. This is sad.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I like this fight a lot!!!! I hope Rosado gets paid well. Dude earned every penny the hard way.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Good fight; big risk for both fighter.

Comment

If its at 160 i got munguia. 168 i got rosado
              Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Nice fight. Will they make it at 160 or 168? Rosado`s last fight was at 168.

Comment

This is a damn good fight. They are evenly matched, especially with Rosado showing serious improvement in his last two outings.

Comment

Get it on. Good match up.

Comment

Working...
                    X