Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Yordenis Ugas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Yordenis Ugas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Pacquiao, Ugas Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Eight-division world champion and Philippine Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao and WBA Welterweight World Champion Yordenis Ugas went face-to-face Wednesday at the final press conference before they meet in the highly anticipated FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View main event this Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Ugas looking like Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
      Ugas looking like Zab Judah
      Ibwas thinking more like Chris Eubank Sr lol

Comment

Kind of warmed up to this one, if they dropped the price to $50 I'd order it but the greed of PBC takes hold, can't blame them for all the duds they put out there. Oh wait, yes you can. They choose to put trash on PPV. Pacquiao is 44 and Ugas is very good but unknown. This may do better than garbage Davis cards but not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Kind of warmed up to this one, if they dropped the price to $50 I'd order it but the greed of PBC takes hold, can't blame them for all the duds they put out there. Oh wait, yes you can. They choose to put trash on PPV. Pacquiao is 44 and Ugas is very good but unknown. This may do better than garbage Davis cards but not by much.
          ———
          Ugas is still a thousand times better than Brandon Rios, Mathysse, Vargas, Broner etc.
          BendOver BendOver siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Hes SO much bigger. This is a bad idea for Pac. He needs to tear a cornia or get covid quick I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ———
              Ugas is still a thousand times better than Brandon Rios, Mathysse, Vargas, Broner etc.
              None of which I paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                Hes SO much bigger. This is a bad idea for Pac. He needs to tear a cornia or get covid quick I think.
                He's 44 maybe a blown out knee? I think Ugas may take this. If anybody doubts the possibility is fooling themselves. He is younger, bigger, stronger and a very good boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ———
                  Yet they all have better resumes than ugas. Ugas best win is a loss to porter
                  blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Yet they all have better resumes than ugas. Ugas best win is a loss to porter
                    Which I think Ugas won that clearly.
                    BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X