Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniele Scardina vs. Juergen Doberstein Tops Milan Card on October 1, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniele Scardina vs. Juergen Doberstein Tops Milan Card on October 1, DAZN

Italian star Daniele Scardina continues his hunt for a World Title fight when he takes on Juergen Doberstein for the WBO Intercontinental Super-Middleweight Title at the top of an action-packed night of boxing at the Allianz Cloud in Milan on Friday October 1, with all of the action shown live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scardina still being matched very carefully, yet he could still lose

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Scardina still being matched very carefully, yet he could still lose
      Based on what I've seen, he's ripe for an upset at some point. I thought Goddi might do it but he was pretty shopworn and limited himself. I'm not overly impressed with King Toretto. That being said, I do enjoy these Italian cards on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Based on what I've seen, he's ripe for an upset at some point. I thought Goddi might do it but he was pretty shopworn and limited himself. I'm not overly impressed with King Toretto. That being said, I do enjoy these Italian cards on DAZN.
        Yeah if he wins this next fight, they needa just sacrifice him to one of their top guys before he loses to a C Level fighter. Cause he very well could.

Comment

Working...
        X