Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ugas Not As Big A Name As Spence, But A Very Quality Opponent For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Ugas Not As Big A Name As Spence, But A Very Quality Opponent For Pacquiao

LAS VEGAS - Freddie Roach sensed last week that he took the news of Errol Spence Jr.'s abrupt withdrawal from his huge pay-per-view fight against Manny Pacquiao harder than the Filipino legend himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    LAS VEGAS - Freddie Roach sensed last week that he took the news of Errol Spence Jr.'s abrupt withdrawal from his huge pay-per-view fight against Manny Pacquiao harder than the Filipino legend himself.
    ———-
    Oh Freddie Roach !! He also told us Brandon Rios was a quality opponent for the ATG Manny.
    So was Mathysse, Mosley, Vargas, Margarito … all coming off losses and irrelevant at their respective weight classes

Comment

So Ugas fights Pacquaio while Spence is out faking the Funk

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Crawford, Spence, Ortiz or Ennis would of been my choice for high quality opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———-
          Oh Freddie Roach !! He also told us Brandon Rios was a quality opponent for the ATG Manny.
          So was Mathysse, Mosley, Vargas, Margarito … all coming off losses and irrelevant at their respective weight classes
          it's not their problem if errol was so scared to fight their legendary pac.. instead of the training goes to waste why not fight ugas?

Comment

Johnny Boy Kombat Sports on YouTube is ripping Spence he’s kind of funny if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

it's not their problem if errol was so scared to fight their legendary pac.. instead of the training goes to waste why not fight ugas?
              ——
              Is that the same reason the great Manny chose to fight Brandon Rios instead of Alvarado who had just beaten him?
              Is that the same reason Manny fought Broner who was coming off two losses and a draw? Or Mosley who was coming off a loss to Floyd and a draw to Moraa? Or Margarito who was coming off a KO loss to Mosley and weakened to 150?

I could list a few more …

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Crawford, Spence, Ortiz or Ennis would of been my choice for high quality opponent.
                Lol.... but to be fair only Crawford is more deserving of the shot than ugas, with respect to your list
                BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

——
                  Is that the same reason the great Manny chose to fight Brandon Rios instead of Alvarado who had just beaten him?
                  Is that the same reason Manny fought Broner who was coming off two losses and a draw? Or Mosley who was coming off a loss to Floyd and a draw to Moraa? Or Margarito who was coming off a KO loss to Mosley and weakened to 150?

Lol, can't wait for the lame excuses to start flying in.

Comment

——

nope. those fighters you mentioned have the guts to fight pac while your boy floyd sitting on vacation trying to avoid real threat fighter as well as the 2009 pac.

who is alvarado?

Comment

Working...
                    X